Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have a permanent numbness in my head

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I was just watching asmr cause people said it gives nice tingles and helps you sleep. But the whole time it feels like the tingles were blocked off. My head feels encased in a cloud of numbness. I felt nothing in my head. I just feel so jaded. This has to be brain fog cause everytime i feel like this i lose my ability to critically think

asmr does nothing for me

I was just watching asmr cause people said it gives nice tingles and helps you sleep. But the whole time it feels like the tingles were blocked off. My head feels encased in a cloud of numbness. I felt nothing in my head. I just feel so jaded. This has to be brain fog cause everytime i feel like this i lose my ability to critically think
Same here.

I don't understand, do you have impaired higher cognitive functions or peripheral numbness? both?

Last edited:

Shit genes its over

Last edited:
I felt, but I don't feel anymore :feelsrope:

I had that feeling but it never was triggered by shitty videos online