Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have a nice car, a BMW.

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

Lanzamaxxing
-

Will record in landscape mode next time

This driver license brag needs to be warned.

Jfl, at this brag thread tbh. I bet your next thread will be about being curry and how brutally you mog us cumskin truecels.

Jfl, at this brag thread tbh. I bet your next thread will be about being curry and how brutally you mog us cumskin truecels.
im like elliot rodger

This driver license brag needs to be warned.

Jfl, at this brag thread tbh.

Moggs me enormously. I also want to have a BMW later on. A BMW 316i year of construction 2004 is fine by me. Man, serisouly, I wish I could drive but I have been mogged by females. I wish I was not that much of a cuck.

Fuek mogs me so hard. I dont have a BMW.

just lol is this actually u? also brad thread

Next video can you play Whitney Houston “how do I know”

:feelskek:

Based. Were you driving to Starbucks for a nice vanilla latte?

i wish more guys were like him

@LastGerman over for you

I have a nice car, a BMW.

But is it an i8?

Moggs me enormously. I also want to have a BMW later on. A BMW 316i year of construction 2004 is fine by me. Man, serisouly, I wish I could drive but I have been mogged by females. I wish I was not that much of a cuck.
can we become this guy in 2020?

Drive faster man. Volcel if you drive so slow.

Not flaunting it would be an injustice

This ca
can we become this guy in 2020?

I actually do not know. I really feel like a cuck at this point. Also, everything I do feels artificial. It is because it is too late for everything.

This ca

I actually do not know. I really feel like a cuck at this point. Also, everything I do feels artificial. It is because it is too late for everything.
It's really hard, honestly I just want to destroy everything and tell everyone to fuck off.

I wish I needed a car for more than just status, but none of this shit makes sense without a family, working really hard, saving to buy a house etc, it's dumb.

I have a nice Coffee, a vanilla latte

Why cant you drive? Anxiety issues or what?

It's really hard, honestly I just want to destroy everything and tell everyone to fuck off.

I also often think about that. Imagine the effort I put in and yet everything is dull. It does not feel real at this point. I cannot catch up. Imagine I would find an apprenticeship for next year. When I am finished I would be 29 and I still live with my prents then. Everything I do seems futile. Honestyl, I only have the feeling of being defeated in every regard. I just lost it.

I wish I needed a car for more than just status, but none of this shit makes sense without a family, working really hard, saving to buy a house etc, it's dumb.

We have no foundation whatsoever since we failed to experience it in our teenage years.

Why cant you drive? Anxiety issues or what?

In Germany you have to pay at least 2000 Euro and plenty of other stuff. I do not live in America. Also I am not in my teens anymore and I am bad at it in something that females do effortless. This is the only thing I am afraid of.

I also often think about that. Imagine the effort I put in and yet everything is dull. It does not feel real at this point. I cannot catch up. Imagine I would find an apprenticeship for next year. When I am finished I would be 29 and I still live with my prents then. Everything I do seems futile. Honestyl, I only have the feeling of being defeated in every regard. I just lost it.

We have no foundation whatsoever since we failed to experience it in our teenage years.

In Germany you have to pay at least 2000 Euro and plenty of other stuff. I do not live in America. Also I am not in my teens anymore and I am bad at it in something that females do effortless. This is the only thing I am afraid of.
You mog dragonlord. If you know who that is.

What BMW model do you have? Looks like a 328i.

There is no BMW for your face/height.

Extremely based :feelsokman:

I remember you had some driving classes not long ago, so your problem is that you cant pass a test? If it is true, maybe your motoric skills are bad