Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have a nice car, a BMW.

awesome stuff, make more of these tbh

I also often think about that. Imagine the effort I put in and yet everything is dull. It does not feel real at this point. I cannot catch up. Imagine I would find an apprenticeship for next year. When I am finished I would be 29 and I still live with my prents then. Everything I do seems futile. Honestyl, I only have the feeling of being defeated in every regard. I just lost it.

We have no foundation whatsoever since we failed to experience it in our teenage years.

In Germany you have to pay at least 2000 Euro and plenty of other stuff. I do not live in America. Also I am not in my teens anymore and I am bad at it in something that females do effortless. This is the only thing I am afraid of.
The "forced defeat" is truly inhuman, the way you're not allowed to go back or resume life's stages. You end up just wanting to annihilate everyone in return.

Good choice. I tried one for the first time at the most appropriate time of year.

vanilla_latte-jpg.117682

loved the music. dude don't stop these videos. great content.

What’s your job?

WILDCAT

KINGPIN