Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Have A New Oneitis

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-

I take back this post tbh. I don't believe in it anymore.

I have a new Oneitis. She's a HTB/ Stacylite who sits in my math class

I wanna breed her so bad

I always keep on getting new oneitises

But I'll probably try to overcome it

@HiddenUzer thoughts?

I think I always keep on developing oneitises and have a lot of romantic (more than sexual) fantasies because my mother never really loved me growing up so I have mommy issues

My oneitis was this stock images girl

IRL I would love to crack open their skulls ngl

Oneitis is still cuckoldry. If you are an incel and you actually love someone sexually and don't consider it a bad thing.

Like there can be qualities I have and I have a normfag mindset too, a human mindset a lot of times.

People would sing tiktok songs and dance as if it's a good thing.

I watch tiktok, that's the part of me I hate. That's the guy I hate but I am.

It's funny people like what I hate about myself, this is a deep topic.

Oneitis was written about by 0.05% of the population who experienced a complete collapse of ego under a perception of perfect beauty. That is the definition, you can think its cucked, but NO MENTION OF IT ON INCELS.IS IS ACTUALLY ONEITIS. Do not believe or respect these pathetic teenage simps.

This word has been coopted and ruined by pathetic teenagers reading it and applying it to their irrelivant incel crushes

You do not have Oneitis

All mentions of oneitis should not only receive warning, they're not even justified. It's simply cucked worship of an indistinct foid who you are biased towards because she talked to you

Absolute disgrace to the blackpill get the fuck out
Take ur meds lmao

Oneitis is still cuckoldry. If you are an incel and you actually love someone sexually and don't consider it a bad thing.

Like there can be qualities I have and I have a normfag mindset too, a human mindset a lot of times.

Jesse what the fuck are you talking about

what i wrote was completely coherent and accurate. please read it rather than dismissing my argument with a tired, low iq reply
I don't even understand what you're trying to say

Oneitis was written about by 0.05% of the population who experienced a complete collapse of ego under a perception of perfect beauty. That is the definition, you can think its cucked, but NO MENTION OF IT ON INCELS.IS IS ACTUALLY ONEITIS. Do not believe or respect these pathetic teenage simps.

This word has been coopted and ruined by pathetic teenagers reading it and applying it to their irrelivant incel crushes

You do not have Oneitis

All mentions of oneitis should not only receive warning, they're not even justified. It's simply cucked worship of an indistinct foid who you are biased towards because she talked to you

Absolute disgrace to the blackpill get the fuck out

Tbf having a oneitis/crush is involuntary. You can't do shit about it. I haven't had one in a while though thank god

I don't even understand what you're trying to say
He's saying that the meaning of oneitis has been watered down and is now just used as a code for toilet worship.

Tbf having a oneitis/crush is involuntary. You can't do shit about it. I haven't had one in a while though thank god
People believe in this faggot tier logic of connection when addressing this issue. TBH the concept of oneitis in the original word, not laanda's definiton, not this communities' definiton is completely bullshit. You can't be attracted to just one person your entire life or even when you're at school or whatever. It's simply not human.

So oneitis is when you're attracted to just one person and one person only.

I mean I do have a few gay oneitis if I define it like this, I would say being attracted both mentally and physically to one person. I never felt physical connection with guys, just mental, with girls yeah, but I coped with the mental part, I would first have crushes on them, then would rationalize their actions if they act hot and scream I would think they were doing it for good things, obviously I'm not a dumb cunt, maybe I am but not as dumb as Lonely thinks, I would look at the situation obviously and see if someone's right or wrong.

You pretty quickly throw away your blackpill knowledge when you're sexualising them, I have gotten over them almost all the time. I never actually had a oneitis.

Last edited:
you didn't read what I said either in fact you say oneitis/crush while my whole point is it isn't the same and he shouldnt be allowed to post about just a crush on .is
That's cause I kinda disagree with you no cap. Crush=oneitis fr.

Another incel juts going through puberty

JFL you even write off a different users criticism with the same method you did mine? how bluepilled towards self are you? two or three separate people make separate and valid critisisms and your answer to both is "bro... idk what u saying xD"
dumb fuck teenage greycel pls get banned
Ur whole argument is that a crush and Oneitis are different lol. I disagree. End of story

you disagree with a definition, because you learned it incorrectly from a forum full of other retarded teenagers misusing the definition? ok cool
you disagree with a definition, because you learned it incorrectly from a forum full of other retarded teenagers misusing the definition? ok cool
The girl I'm attracted to is 10/10

Ur whole argument is that a crush and Oneitis are different lol. I disagree. End of story
They are different. Having a oneitis is voluntary you create this bullshit concept of connection in your head. With crush it's raw physical attraction. Don't be a faggot and say you like your fucking oneitis for her fucking personality like they talk about chad. You have a crush period.

They are different. Having a oneitis is voluntary you create this bullshit concept of connection in your head. With crush it's raw physical attraction. Don't be a faggot and say you like your fucking oneitis for her fucking personality like they talk about chad. You have a crush period.
I like her personality dude no cap

Yeah I disagree with the emotional part. The physical part is involuntary.
Kinda :soy: ngl. They are two sides of the same coin. It all boils down to sex, so the "emotional part" is just a prelude to sex with that person (if they want that, which they don't :feels: )

This is all semantics holmes

Oneitis is defined as a life ruining obsession with the perfect gir
That's how I see, but glad someone could say it more succinctly. A good example would be intellau.

That's the category I fall under, I believe, although that only applies to emotional attachment (love?) for me. I have good reasons for such extreme attachment given my past. Otherwise, it's just a crush and contradicts the definition.

That's how I see, but glad someone could say it more succinctly. A good example would be intellau.

That's the category I fall under, I believe, although that only applies to emotional attachment (love?) for me. I have good reasons for such extreme attachment given my past. Otherwise, it's just a crush and contradicts the definition.

I like her personality dude no cap
Love doesn't exist tbh. Toilets' personality is cope.

True oneitis is crushingly brutal, they are retarded sadlet teenagers
Are you saying that from experience? :feelshehe:

It is indeed. 8 years of therapy and time still hasn't helped me forget. It was a perfect storm of assfuckery that permanently scarred my psyche, and she was the focal point.