Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have a new oneitis at the gym

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
She has the kind of stocky build that I like, wide shoulders, big hips and thick thighs. Height wise she's 5'4 I think. She works with our gym's pajeet manlet trainer who is almost 2 inches shorter than her and also smaller in overall size. Facially, she looks quite good to me. She has a good skull and reasonably sharp features. Skin tone is light, upper caste North Indian pheno.

I am always on the look out for her when I'm at the gym. Fuckk..

I’m warning you that soon you will see her talking to a man who she probably fucks. She probably fucks chads and Tyrones only

I’m warning you that soon you will see her talking to a man who she probably fucks. She probably fucks chads and Tyrones only
I'm in curryland, but yeah... she probably is fucking men much better than me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::fuk::fuk:

I'm in curryland, but yeah... she probably is fucking men much better than me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::fuk::fuk:
It’s happened to me all the time. You see a foid that you like but then all of a sudden she’s talking to a man in front of you . Every fucking time

creepshot needed

You see a foid that you like but then all of a sudden she’s talking to a man in front of you . Every fucking time
I want to talk to her so bad but I'm too high inhib. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

Don't make eye contact with her nor look at her in a romantic way unless you want to make your feelings for her worse. Use any other femoid to fantasize about other than that cunt. Don't let them get in your head to give you suicide fuel since you know she'll never want to be with you.

Brutal for men under 5'4 tbh, not even the average foid height you might as well be a eunuch at that point.

Don't make eye contact with her nor look at her in a romantic way unless you want to make your feelings for her worse.
tbh
Don't let them get in your head to give you suicide fuel since you know she'll never want to be with you.
:fuk: :fuk: :yes: :yes: :yes: :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal for men under 5'4 tbh, not even the average foid height you might as well be a eunuch at that point.
I'm 5'7. The pajeet trainer is smaller and shorter than her.

She has the kind of stocky build that I like, wide shoulders, big hips and thick thighs. Height wise she's 5'4 I think. She works with our gym's pajeet manlet trainer who is almost 2 inches shorter than her and also smaller in overall size. Facially, she looks quite good to me. She has a good skull and reasonably sharp features. Skin tone is light, upper caste North Indian pheno.

Jerk off in secret then walk over and causally cum on her shoulder while she's sitting down

You see a foid that you like but then all of a sudden she’s talking to a man in front of you . Every fucking time
You were 100% spot on! Today I was on the treadmill working hard on my cardio with a lot of energy and determination, and she appeared and started chatting with this guy. I was shattered and wanted to quit my workout right then and there! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope: WTF is even this life mang?! :kys::kys:

Oh god, you need to walk away immediately, before its too late.

You go to the gym?

You were 100% spot on! Today I was on the treadmill working hard on my cardio with a lot of energy and determination, and she appeared and started chatting with this guy. I was shattered and wanted to quit my workout right then and there! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope: WTF is even this life mang?! :kys::kys:
SHITTT MAN EVERY TIME EVERY TIME FUCK

Don't make eye contact with her nor look at her in a romantic way unless you want to make your feelings for her worse. Use any other femoid to fantasize about other than that cunt. Don't let them get in your head to give you suicide fuel since you know she'll never want to be with you.
This gives me insane flashbacks.

Brutal man. Forget her she’s a fucking slut.

You deserve to get your heart broken and mauled.
NEVER become too emotionally invested in a woman, it´s 2024, wake the fuck up.

NEVER become too emotionally invested in a woman, it´s 2024, wake the fuck up.
I've been here in the incel community since 2018 so I absolutely know better but my urge to be acknowledged as a worthy mate by women won't go away. I don't want to be a ghost anymore. I live my life as an invisible NPC without any social connections or romantic prospects. How is this sustainable? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I've been here in the incel community since 2018 so I absolutely know better but my urge to be acknowledged as a worthy mate by women won't go away. I don't want to be a ghost anymore. I live my life as an invisible NPC without any social connections or romantic prospects. How is this sustainable? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You´ve been blackpilled for a much longer time than me (Blackpilled since 2022), but I just feel the need to remind you how dangerous it could be.

Hilarious that these types of oneitis cuck fag posts are still allowed

Ive said it before, but one of the most brutal blackpills is that your brain will keep on pushing you to mate with foids, despite it being over. Your brain doesnt know youre a manlet, for example, or a balding currycel, it just wants you to reproduce, hence why oneitis is a thing.

Ive said it before, but one of the most brutal blackpills is that your brain will keep on pushing you to mate with foids, despite it being over. Your brain doesnt know youre a manlet, for example, or a balding currycel, it just wants you to reproduce, hence why oneitis is a thing.

How tall are you?

I hate having oneitis.

Didn’t know you also gymcel. Nice

I'm not a gymcel. Just joined recently to lose weight.
I joined pretty recently too. Have not been going as much as I should though :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back