Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I Have A Month Of SkillShare Premium For Free, What Courses Do You Know Of That Are Actually Good?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This thread is very much related to another thread I made previously:

It seems like if you sign up for SkillShare right now you can get 1 month free access to the site and various paid course that you usually have to buy

So this is to notify any incels that may have had their eye on a course offered on SkillShare

But I'm also looking for recommendations for courses to download before the time limit is up

your GF gave you free SkillShare Premium? :smonk:

This thread is very much related to another thread I made previously:

It seems like if you sign up for SkillShare right now you can get 1 month free access to the site and various paid course that you usually have to buy

So this is to notify any incels that may have had their eye on a course offered on SkillShare

But I'm also looking for recommendations for courses to download before the time limit is up
I didn't know that, thanks for the advice.

I don't have any idea about skillshare but you can take the course of traversy media on udemy for learning web development

how about a gardening course so you can learn how to grow gardens and build tables for FUCKING WHORES

I've never used skillshare before but I've used Udemy to watch some courses about marketing.
The advice I can give you is when you find a good course try to stick to it and don't get stuck in the "course loop" as I'd call it, try to apply the things you learn and be good at them instead of watching random courses with no specific goals (I've wasted a few months getting stuck in this loop)

I've never used skillshare before but I've used Udemy to watch some courses about marketing.
The advice I can give you is when you find a good course try to stick to it and don't get stuck in the "course loop" as I'd call it, try to apply the things you learn and be good at them instead of watching random courses with no specific goals (I've wasted a few months getting stuck in this loop)
Do you have a specific course you'd recommend?

Not all courses are created equally, some are just useless cash grabs, so even if I can get them free, they aren't worth the bandwidth to download them

Anybody looking for a sound design course take this one:

THIS IS THE FUCKING GUY

He makes the most detailed and comprehensive courses when it comes to music

If you want to learn anything music related, his courses are the best

I already found torrents before for his music theory course, he really knows what he's talking about

I'm just gonna be binge downloading as much of his courses that I can before this month is up (well the ones I can't find an alternative download for - it would be faster)

Last edited:
Do you have a specific course you'd recommend?

NOTICE: FOR ANYONE READING

YOU HAVE TO ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO TO SIGN UP

MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE YOUR MONTH IS UP

OR ELSE YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED TO RENEW THE SUBSCRIPTION

DO NOT BE A RETARD AND FORGET THAT YOU HAVE TO CANCEL

I may try digital marketing

Were these courses that you did yourself and saw that the information was effective or did you just find those doing some quick searches just now? lol

They aren't really detailed at all, they look bare bones and generic

I may try digital marketing
The best digital marketing course I know of is by some guy named "Seth Hymes", it goes under the name of "InDemandCareer"

He has many students and testimonials of people who he has helped land jobs in digital marketing (a lot who don't even have a degree)

In fact the course revolves around not just learning DM skills but how to convey that to potential employers and get hired

I can't find a download for it anywhere online and I'm too broke to buy it:
Its basically $800 (797)

I'm looking for a digital marketing course of similar quality but I can't find one, so every once in a while I begin my search over again of trying to find a download for that course lol

Were these courses that you did yourself and saw that the information was effective or did you just find those doing some quick searches just now? lol

They aren't really detailed at all, they look bare bones and generic
A work "friend" recommended them to me, they're good for a beginner but ofc there are always more advanced courses.
The best digital marketing course I know of is by some guy named "Seth Hymes", it goes under the name of "InDemandCareer"

He has many students and testimonials of people who he has helped land jobs in digital marketing (a lot who don't even have a degree)

In fact the course revolves around not just learning DM skills but how to convey that to potential employers and get hired

I can't find a download for it anywhere online and I'm too broke to buy it:
Its basically $800 (797)

I'm looking for a digital marketing course of similar quality but I can't find one, so every once in a while I begin my search over again of trying to find a download for that course lol
I can probably find it for you, but idk if I can post the link here or send it to you in dms (in case I would get banned for piracy or some shit lol)

I can probably find it for you, but idk if I can post the link here or send it to you in dms (in case I would get banned for piracy or some shit lol)
Thanks, but I doubt you will, still try though

Finding cracked software, course downloads, rare old books (or ebooks in general), etc is something I've been doing for years, there's barely anything I haven't been able to find, I know I'm really good at it (I have a collection of bookmarks for quickly finding stuff now, my "go to" sites)

I'd be really surprised if you found a download

Thanks, but I doubt you will, still try though

Finding cracked software, course downloads, rare old books (or ebooks in general), etc is something I've been doing for years, there's barely anything I haven't been able to find, I know I'm really good at it (I have a collection of bookmarks for quickly finding stuff now, my "go to" sites)

I'd be really surprised if you found a download
there was this forum I used to use which had all kinds of similar courses, but I forgot the name of it, I'll let you know if I find it or find the link to the course etc.

Bookmarked this thread. I would love to learn something useful so I can earn some extra money. What skill will you learn? I might follow a Photoshop course so I can polish my Photoshop skills and earn money with it.

I am pretty good at Sony Vegas Pro and decent at Photoshop, maybe improving my skills in those programs could land me some freelance work.
If you want freelance work, you're going to need to gain skills in fields that are a lot less saturated, I've always wanted to get into digital marketing, because its a field that doesn't require a degree, you can do the work remotely, and there are always companies hiring or offering an internship to build up your work experience

But I want to learn from the best sources possible, sources that tell you how to structure your resume and what skills you really need

Right now I'm going to download that sound design course I talked about here:
Anybody looking for a sound design course take this one:

THIS IS THE FUCKING GUY

He makes the most detailed and comprehensive courses when it comes to music

If you want to learn anything music related, his courses are the best

I already found torrents before for his music theory course, he really knows what he's talking about

I'm just gonna be binge downloading as much of his courses that I can before this month is up (well the ones I can't find an alternative download for - it would be faster)

I've always wanted a course like this, it describes the sounds themselves and goes into detail about how to make a specific kind of sound. It's what I've always been missing when it comes to music production, I'm pretty much just been winging it as of now

Last edited:
Have you tried scalping consoles/GPUs with this? I was considering doing so but might be a pain.
Shouldn't be too hard tbh. If you want to do it and know a bit of html and python, it should be ez.
I haven't tried

Bro............. lets keep this thread serious, I don't want to attract the LDAR retards in here
Fair, but ded srs browser automation (and pyautogui) are not impractical to learn given the utility/time ratio. It's one of the most frequent things I use personally.

Fair, but ded srs browser automation (and pyautogui) are not impractical to learn given the utility/time ratio. It's one of the most frequent things I use personally.
There's nothing I do that needs to be optimized to that extent

What is that?

You mean looking for cheap buys and then reselling them?
basically buy ps5 at MSRP($400-500) resell on eBay/StockX/FB Market place for $750-800
can repeat for Nvidia GPUs you for higher profit

Youtube videos are not good to start coding. They miss out so much quality information.

I used https://learncpp.com and learnt C++. They go really indepth and test your knowledge with exercises every chapter.

Youtube videos are not good to start coding. They miss out so much quality information.

I used https://learncpp.com and learnt C++. They go really indepth and test your knowledge with exercises every chapter.

I used a site called "TutorialsPoint".

I used a site called "TutorialsPoint".
site is low quality but is good enough for most things. Would just use it as a reference but not for learning if you have alternatives