Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have a mogger eye area, but because, of my comically narrow jaw, Pizza face(filled with acne scars) And bloated face with zero harmony and Manlet

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Temp. Banned
-
Height, I have been sentenced to a life of Inceldom.

My eyes area is 10/10 easily.
-almond hunter eyes
- no upper/lower eyelid exposure
-low set postively tilted eyebrows
-no scelera show
-not to far or close set
-good eyelashes
-positive tilt
-dark green eyes

Only my eye colour isn't ideal, I wish I had got my grandfather's unique light green eyes. BUT because, I'm so fucking ugly, it doesn't matter. :cryfeels: :feelsrope:.

@Cayden Zhang
@Jason Voorhees

I have a tall skull (for an EE) and high cheekbones, my only good features the rest is mediocre or worse.

I have a tall skull (for an EE) and high cheekbones, my only good features the rest is mediocre or worse.
My cheekbones high set, it's not promenint, because, my jaw is so narrow lol

ok humblebrag, no pic didnt happen

At least your face always mogs chinks

ok humblebrag, no pic didnt happen
The rest of my face is subhuman lol. There's nothing to brag about. I'm just saying how I got everything right, as far as eye area is concerned.

I'll look like a more subhuman version of this.
IMG 20240713 185411

-almond hunter eyes
-no scelera show
-not to far or close set
-good eyelashes
-positive tilt
-dark green eyes

Only my eye colour isn't ideal, I wish I had got my grandfather's unique light green eyes. BUT because, I'm so fucking ugly, it doesn't matter. :cryfeels: :feelsrope:.
you have dark green eyes???? Those are really good. Try getting jaw surgery and losing weight. Eye area is one of the things that you cannot change even with surgery.
What the hell are you doing here dude?a
Bloating can be reduced with lowering sodium(aka salt) and sugar intake. You have chad eyes. Dude… why are you here? Seriously.

Didnt you say you had shit eyelashes?
My cheekbones high set, it's not promenint, because, my jaw is so narrow lol
The thing is most people have mostly good features if they’re not asian, you need the full package and no major failos

you have dark green eyes???? Those are really good. Try getting jaw surgery and losing weight. Eye area is one of the things that you cannot change even with surgery.
What the hell are you doing here dude?
Dark green eyes are not special at all. I wish it was light green. But whatever, I'm still happy, because, I have light eyes despite, being ethnic(Lebanese)

Didnt you say you had shit eyelashes
Yes, that was months ago. I started using castor oil and now, it's ok, akso watched a Dr berg video and started taking supplements. I'm Arab, so it was never because, of genetics.

What the hell are you doing here dude?a
Bloating can be reduced with lowering sodium(aka salt) and sugar intake. You have chad eyes. Dude… why are you here? Seriously.
About loosing weight, I'm already very thin and I'm at 15% body fat. I have gone down to 12 before tho, My face is still bloated.

Didnt you say you had shit eyelashes?

The thing is most people have mostly good features if they’re not asian, you need the full package and no major failos
Yeah, my jaw and bloat is not fixable without surgery. And buccal fat surgery will look unatrual. Also I have a pizza face, don't know what to do about that.

Post a pic of your eyes cropping them

-almond hunter eyes
-no scelera show
-not to far or close set
-good eyelashes
-positive tilt
-dark green eyes

Post a pic of your eyes
People keep saying this here and then they never post anything

Jaw can be fixed with surgery

Eyes are probably the most important part of your face. You can only be an incel with 10/10 eyes if you are really short and with a deformed jaw. So in conclusion you are either a fakecel or you are just larping for no reason

Eyes are probably the most important part of your face. You can only be an incel with 10/10 eyes if you are really short and with a deformed jaw. So in conclusion you are either a fakecel or you are just larping for no reason
My Jaw sucks, why would a fakecel have almost 10k posts in like 190 days(only started being active a few months ago)

My Jaw sucks, why would a fakecel have almost 10k posts in like 190 days(only started being active a few months ago)
How much does your jaw suck though? Is it recessed? Because if your eyes look like that of Sean Opry
View attachment download (1).webp
MV5BMTQyNjYxNDEyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDU0MDY1NDE V1 FMjpg UX1000

And on top of that green which would then mog even Seans coloring...What can I even say then. Its impossible for someone like that to be incel unless your jaw is indeed really really bad

Tbh I think acne scars is one of the biggest failos. Its not even a common failo which makes it all the worse. People study my face like astronomists study the craters of the moon.

At least you probably had a nice time during covid maskmaxxing

How much does your jaw suck though? Is it recessed? Because if your eyes look like that of Sean Opry
View attachment 1201505
View attachment 1201506
And on top of that green which would then mog even Seans coloring...What can I even say then. Its impossible for someone like that to be incel unless your jaw is indeed really really bad
I have said ny eye colour is dark green plenty of times before, so no it doesn't mog his eyes. Because, dark green looks brown from a distance.
And yeah, my jaw is recessed and comically narrow as well.

Also I know it might not sound bad, but I have extremely bad social anxeity, I would wear a Mask and hoodie whenever, I left the House(even at night) that's because, of the years of bullying I went through, in school. I have Also made so many truecel trait posts on ID, how would a Normie know anything about truecel traits? Especially, because, so many people here have related to those posts, if I was a Normie I wouldn't be happy about reaching paragon on an Incel forum lol.

-almond hunter eyes
-no scelera show
-not to far or close set
-good eyelashes
-positive tilt
-dark green eyes

Proof?

Tbh I think acne scars is one of the biggest failos. Its not even a common failo which makes it all the worse. People study my face like astronomists study the craters of the moon.

At least you probably had a nice time during covid maskmaxxing
I still used to Mask and hoodiemaxx until recently. If my dad didn't object, I would still do it. But now, I don't leave the house during daylight. And yeah, my face is filled with acne scars. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Also I know it might not sound bad, but I have extremely bad social anxeity, I would wear a Mask and hoodie whenever, I left the House(even at night) that's because, of the years of bullying I went through, in school. I have Also made so many truecel trait posts on ID, how would a Normie know anything about truecel traits? Especially, because, so many people here have related to those posts, if I was a Normie I wouldn't be happy about reaching paragon on an Incel forum lol
Typical "muhh mentalcel" I feel like Im fucking done with this forum. If I get mogged one more time I will request a ban. This place is filled with fakecels

Dark green eyes are not special at all. I wish it was light green. But whatever, I'm still happy, because, I have light eyes despite, being ethnic(Lebanese)
You can wear light green colored contacts