Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have the worst eye area on this site (pic)

Subhuman eye area reporting in.

New picture. Over level eye area.

According to .org users you can have hunter eyes if you fold your upper eye lid

I declare myself the St. Eyecel of incels.co.

My eye area is so bad to the point it is ruining my life.

Excessive upper eyelid exposure
High set eyebrows and high browridge
Retruded orbitals (not too bad)
Excessively wide set eyes
Lack of deepset eyes (though it's a rice trait so i cant complain)
Low zygos meaning my eyes look alien, lacks of eye support (very bad combination for wideset eyes)
Eye aasymentry
Down turned eyebrows, meaning sad beta looks
Somewhat NCT

Fyi, I can fit about 2.5 of my eyebrows between the eyes, which spacemogs most users here

View attachment 110065

My eye area is so bad that getting a bigger, almond eyes would improve my facial harmony.
mine is also shit

Attachments

• 20240718_071916.jpg
    20240718_071916.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 20

Low zygos meaning my eyes look alien, lacks of eye support (very bad combination for wideset eyes)
Eye aasymentry
Somewhat NCT

Fyi, I can fit about 2.5 of my eyebrows between the eyes, which spacemogs most users here

View attachment 110065

My eye area is so bad that getting a bigger, almond eyes would improve my facial harmony.
Atleast you actually posted pics people here keep talking about their eye areas and then they dont post shit

I was expecting way worse tbh
Literally just average asian eyes

I guess that Is enough to be ugly now though

Its funny how all the people that posted pics arent even that ugly

The people with genuinely ugly faces aren't posting pics because they don’t want anyone to see their features

I'm not giving up sight with one of my eyes just to aesthetically please foids, fuck them tbh.
Can you even see well out of that eye??
It looke like you wouldnt be able to see much with the eyelid hanging down like that

Atleast you actually posted pics people here keep talking about their eye areas and then they dont post shit

I was expecting way worse tbh
Literally just average asian eyes

I guess that Is enough to be ugly now though
50%+ young men are incels.

Eye aasymentry
Somewhat NCT

View attachment 110065

Chad eye brows, truecel eyelashes

I would say 70%+ are. I barely know some people who had kissed
Yeah the data is somewhere around 50-70% inceldom rate for young men on most first world cities.

That's why when someone posts their face, inceltear and normies are surprised "it's not your looks sweaty". In a way they're right, because we have tons of men that shouldn't be a incel at all, become incel thanks to the dating apps/hookup culture.

Yeah the data is somewhere around 50-70% inceldom rate for young men on most first world cities.

That's why when someone posts their face, inceltear and normies are surprised "it's not your looks sweaty". In a way they're right, because we have tons of men that shouldn't be a incel at all, become incel thanks to the dating apps/hookup culture.
Ik 6 ft 2 guy who looks like "chad" for some retards from reddit and he still got brutally insulted by foids in front of me. People really underestimate foid expectations in EU