Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have a low trust face

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
In high school a random guy said to me that he can’t trust me for no reason
My parents tell me they don’t trust me.
People that I meet always end up either hating me or ignore me for some reason
And recently I’ve been told that I can’t be trusted
I’ve also been told in high school by a foid that I always look angry. (Before roids and before I even went gym).

It’s probably a combination of my low trust face and my personality. I’ve never been told I was ugly. It’s just over for low trustcels. How the fuck is a foid supposed to trust me and reproduce with me. FUCK WHY WHYYYYYYYY

I think my face is more leaning towards high trust but I'm bald and my face is badly scarred from decade of acne

You probably have that ogreish phenotype. And probably gymcelling and steroids aren't helping your case either.

Same. Us lowtrustcels can't even befriend foids.

It’s brutal. At least you have that tough appearance and people won’t start shit with you. I must have a low trust face too because people have told me I give off serial killer vibes because of how expressionless my face is. In reality that’s just my looks combined with the Asperger’s

Relatable, in public most normfags react to me like im some form of alien/ anomaly. Usually glare at me like im a car crash and they just can't look away, kek

I'm ugly with a high trust face. It still sucks. Looking uncanny cancels it out anyway so I just look weak.

Same. Us lowtrustcels can't even befriend foids.
It’s the same here. I can’t even get that far to be able to befriend them. They hate simply talking to me even and they act uninterested and give one word responses. They literally won’t engage in the conversation at all even when I’m talking about something cool as fuck like cars.

If I was Chad, they’d suddenly think my car hobby is the coolest thing ever, but because I’m not, they just get sick of me. What the bell do normies even talk about with foids? I have nothing in common with them to talk about

I can’t even befriend other guys
Mostly the same for me. I can’t even make friends with other car enthusiasts. Even 350 pound fat guys have friends into cars, but I can’t make one friend that’s into it. My only decent friend IRL is a truecel, but he isn’t even into cars unfortunately.

I’m jealous when I see these normie NTs with big friend groups

I have a high trust face combine that with being a manlet and non NT and you get an abused dog

I was fucking born and my face determined that I was meant to die on a battlefield alone because I can’t be trusted by the shit fucking society

I’ve been fucking told by a foid (ONLINE) that men like me should go die on a battlefield and be used as a human shield or I should just go to Afghanistan because “MUH YOU JUST HATE WOMEN”

IMG 5388

better than having a low T high trust cuck face

In high school a random guy said to me that he can’t trust me for no reason
My parents tell me they don’t trust me.
People that I meet always end up either hating me or ignore me for some reason
And recently I’ve been told that I can’t be trusted
I’ve also been told in high school by a foid that I always look angry. (Before roids and before I even went gym).

It’s probably a combination of my low trust face and my personality. I’ve never been told I was ugly. It’s just over for low trustcels. How the fuck is a foid supposed to trust me and reproduce with me. FUCK WHY WHYYYYYYYY
Maybe ur a dark triad chad and they're scared of u taking their girl it's all in ur head brooo :soy:.

You can also get drunk with them and then rape them (in Roblox).
Golly! Why didn't I try that before?

Oh... I did. And it failed...

Nvm