Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i have a low iq

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
on top of looking like a subhuman I have an under 80 iq. there is no way for me to cope with this

At least you're honest about it.

20200221 110506

i have about 100 iq

I did mechanic in college and we had to do the best, i got best in class, also the teacher said i would suit a office better then mechanic

i have about 100 iq

I did mechanic in college and we had to do the best, i got best in class, also the teacher said i would suit a office better then mechanic
100IQ post tbh

under 80? wtf what is your IQ? low mental retardation starts at 80 so either you are legit retarded or LARPing.

I have Aspergers Syndrome and many sources claim that people with Aspergers tend to have a high IQ. However I'm still a giga retard.

on top of looking like a subhuman I have an under 80 iq. there is no way for me to cope with this

I have a low IQ too. And I'm doing engineering. Looksmaxxing hard by following Othotropics and heading to the court everday

its 78. i had to take a test irl. I may have been able to do a bit better

Are you phenotypically retarded as well?
I mean that you look like you have Down Syndrome?

It never began :cryfeels:

brutal if true

tbh 78 is a believable low IQ. Like I knew a dumbass with an 81 IQ and he knows how to use computers and shit.

You said you were 90 IQ before. Did you retake the test after that?

You said you were 90 IQ before. Did you retake the test after that?
i was coping tbh i didnt want to accept my iq was lower than average. its actually 78-85 at most

i was coping tbh i didnt want to accept my iq was lower than average. its actually 78-85 at most

But that 90 IQ was the result of IRL test.
You wouldn't just get dumber all of a sudden without a good reason.

But that 90 IQ was the result of IRL test.
You wouldn't just get dumber all of a sudden without a good reason.
I think he is saying that he was raising it to 90 since he didn't want to admit he was lower IQ

I think he is saying that he was raising it to 90 since he didn't want to admit he was lower IQ

I see.
But it's just as easy to lower the IQ to seem more dumb and gain sympathy in the forum.

I see.
But it's just as easy to lower the IQ to seem more dumb and gain sympathy in the forum.
true. At the end of the day since we wont see the test scores we will never know if its true or not.

true. At the end of the day since we wont see the test scores we will never know if its true or not.
u don't need test scores. u can just see ur grades. true high IQ can just study for an hour and mog a trucel who studies for 100

tbhtbh. Its not even like he gets much from LARPing as a retarded person if he is faking it.
There are greater crimes.
I don't even know why I pursued the matter tbh.

u don't need test scores. u can just see ur grades. true high IQ can just study for an hour and mog a trucel who studies for 100
and? We are talking about LARPing about being dumb on a forum which has nothing to do with test scores. You can get good grades in school and go on an incel forum and say you get straight Fs and Ds and have a 40 IQ.
There are greater crimes.
I don't even know why I pursued the matter tbh.
eh, LARPing is a legit problem on here so it makes sense. Its good to point out when user's stories aren't really consistent entirely to clarify things or out them as fake.

and? We are talking about LARPing about being dumb on a forum which has nothing to do with test scores. You can get good grades in school and go on an incel forum and say you get straight Fs and Ds and have a 40 IQ.

eh, LARPing is a legit problem on here so it makes sense. Its good to point out when user's stories aren't really consistent entirely to clarify things or out them as fake.
if they are LARPing as low IQ. they must have been mogged by some high IQ. so even if they are LARPing it doesn't matter

Do low IQ people have an easier time enjoying entertainment?

I have a low IQ too. And I'm doing engineering. Looksmaxxing hard by following Othotropics and heading to the court everday
Im also doing engineering and I feel like a retard. I feel like my iq is too high to attract girls and too low to excel in academics.

Well, either 90 IQ or 80 IQ is quite dumb. Maybe the low IQ made him LARP about having the other low IQ even though it contradicted the other IQ and he was too low IQ to notice or realize he was being inconsistent.

Im also doing engineering and I feel like a retard. I feel like my iq is too high to attract girls and too low to excel in academics.

We'll be laughing when we get the money and start surgerymaxxing.

Well, either 90 IQ or 80 IQ is quite dumb. Maybe the low IQ made him LARP about having the other low IQ even though it contradicted the other IQ and he was too low IQ to notice or realize he was being inconsistent.
brutal but tbh

OP isn't larping. You can be retarded and self aware.
there are people that think they are dumber than they really are though. He could be one of those people and just saying he got his IQ tested so he seems more legit and so he doesn't get responses trying to tell him he is not "really dumb".

there are people that think they are dumber than they really are though. He could be one of those people and just saying he got his IQ tested so he seems more legit and so he doesn't get responses trying to tell him he is not "really dumb".

yeah I doubt anyone here is sub-80 IQ tbh

Im
i have about 100 iq

I'm like 90 iq and mechanic

Under 80 is stupid as fuck, don’t be so hard on yourself