Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a job interview with McDonald's tomorrow

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I'm two minds about this as I'm currently on the job lookout once again, but I'm willing to try and do something in which I have not done before

However I have never worked a job with foids before so this kind of job is making me a bit nervous that's if I get it in the first place, what do you guys think? Should I go for it or shall I chicken out

I'm two minds about this as I'm currently on the job lookout once again, but I'm willing to try and do something in which I have not done before

However I have never worked a job with foids before so this kind of job is making me a bit nervous that's if I get it in the first place, what do you guys think? Should I go for it or shall I chicken out
Don’t do it. Fast food is the worst job, it is pure hell on earth

Life is hard as an unattractive male, but when you end up with no option other than having to do a minimum wage low level job when you’re in your mid-20s or older, it’s completely over

Men in their mid-twenties should be making 6-figures in a stable job after graduating uni or finishing trade school, so if you’re working the same job as literal teenagers, you know you are in a fucked up position

Last edited:
If it's ur first job go for it and quit if u hate it

Big Mac maxxing

Just neet don't worry about this fucked up soyciety

Life is hard as an ugly male, but when you end up having a minimum wage low level job in addition to being ugly, it’s completely over
He can surgerymaxx though
Don’t do it. Fast food is the worst job, it is pure hell on earth
This is true but its better than nothing if he needs the cash

He can surgerymaxx though
This is true but its better than nothing if he needs the cash

Honestly how much money do you think he gonna save per year by earning minimum-wage at McDonald’s and having bills to pay, how long will it take for him to save for surgery? Will surgery even make a difference for him? For example, if you’re a 3/10, becoming a 5/10 won’t increase your sexual successs drastically, instead of being made fun of for your looks you will just end up being invisible and ignored.

Is that really worth wageslaving for however long it takes to get surgery?

Also women care about money more than looks. Sure they might sleep with you for one night if you’re decent looking but they won’t choose you as a long-term partner unless you have a stable job which pays well.

they don’t want some loser who works at McDonald’s in his thirties no matter how good-looking he is (unless you’re in a managerial position there).

Honestly how much money do you think he gonna save per year by earning minimum-wage at McDonald’s and having bills to pay, how long will it take for him to save for surgery? Will surgery even make a difference for him? For example, if you’re a 3/10, becoming a 5/10 won’t increase your sexual successs drastically, instead of being made fun of for your looks you will just end up being invisible and ignored.

Is that really worth wageslaving for however long it takes to get surgery?

Also women care about money more than looks. Sure they might sleep with you for one night if you’re decent looking but they won’t choose you as a long-term partner unless you have a stable job which pays well.

they don’t want some loser who works at McDonald’s in his thirties no matter how good-looking he is (unless you’re in a managerial position there).
That's fair tbh. You can always end up more disfigured through surgery as well. I think he should try to go to trade school or something if he's looking for a better long-term job.

Shove foid coworker head into deep fryer

There’s still plenty of jobs where you can mostly avoid women.

Maybe join a trade like HVAC, or even join the military. I knew guys who did a four year stint in some easy admin job and then bummed off their GI Bill for like 5 years.

There’s also a lot of jobs in expensive areas like ski resorts or vacation spots that will house you now. Just a side affect of our clown financial system.

I got fired from Taco Bell because I'm autistic

Pry to Allah, Buddha and Krishna that you don't have to do no orientation tests.

If you're ND, trust me, just quit while you're behind.

The kind of chad that's slaying while unemployed or low-wage isn't trying to be long term with these hoes anyway. They're just rotating them.

I got fired from Taco Bell because I'm autistic
Brutal, even these “Anti-Discriminatory Laws” are pure bullshit, I moment they find out someone’s non NT they’ll throw you out easily.

Brutal, even these “Anti-Discriminatory Laws” are pure bullshit, I moment they find out someone’s non NT they’ll throw you out easily.
I'm telling you, lol. I'm 32. Any wagecucking I've done has only served to remind me how little a place we have in this society. I'm NEET4LYFE now.

I wouldn’t do that. Maybe like a warehouse or security guard or hotel

The work itself will be demeaning and hectic at times but the extent to which you can endure it and persist will really depend mostly on who your co-workers will be. I've worked plenty of menial jobs myself and have done so notwithstanding the fact that I was older and more educated then many of the people who worked with me though I found that the work was more tolerable when I could engage with, relate to and otherwise constructively avail myself of the comradery of my fellow wage slaves who just occasionally might offer you some consolation.

I'm telling you, lol. I'm 32. Any wagecucking I've done has only served to remind me how little a place we have in this society. I'm NEET4LYFE now.
Yeah, im sure I won’t be able to hold up a job anytime soon with my situation, NEETing sounds nice though.

Fucking brutal. Waging is ropefuel.

Mcdonalds during the winter time is fuckin nasty. Inside, there are homeless people using it for shelter and it smells fuckin horrid.

I didn't go for the interview after all, I realised that it's the not kind of job I would have wanted

Personally I wouldn't work in fast food and would try to get a first job somewhere else but if it's all you have go for it.
Men in their mid-twenties should be making 6-figures in a stable job after graduating uni or finishing trade school
Yes I'm sure all men in their 20s should be making six figures(in winmar Germany jfl)
You guys need to stop this 6 figures meme because most high paying jobs are leadership or admin positions you have to work up too. The ones that are entry level or start paying that much in a few years with a relatively low bar of entry (only need a degree or certifications) are highly sought after and thus highly competitive. Saying that you need a high paying job off the bat is just sending people into a meat grinder where they won't ever get a job because everyone else (including guys with actual work experience) want it too.

Op just needs any money and work experience at all right now. He can look into better jobs down the road.

Used to work at McDonald’s — ideally try to get a job making French fries or stocking it’s way more chill than anything customer facing. How good that job is really comes down to how much of a hard ass your manager is. I say just don’t really give a shit and do the bare minimum. Days are looooong sadly.

Life is hard as an unattractive male, but when you end up with no option other than having to do a minimum wage low level job when you’re in your mid-20s or older, it’s completely over

Men in their mid-twenties should be making 6-figures in a stable job after graduating uni or finishing trade school, so if you’re working the same job as literal teenagers, you know you are in a fucked up position
Honestly it seems like “most men” are in that position these days.