Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have a headache. why live?

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
i take nap it's still there. i eat and drink it's still there. i fap it's still there. only goes away after I sleep through the night

what if i was on my own and i needed to pay sum bills but my head hurt too much so i get my house taken from me?!?!?

Last edited:
Drink more water.

It's a tumor

A headache subsiding is one of the best feelings in the world. Pure relief, just indescribable.

This will help
E229CE67 EDE7 47E7 964D F91A2787C0A4

You might have bad posture in your neck. In other words, your head is sitting too far forward.

I used to have a constant headache all the time and no idea what caused it. I don't know exactly the mechanism, but it causes pressure on your skull when your neck posture is bad, which causes headaches.

If you want to test it quickly, lay down on a bed with your shoulders lining up at the edge of the bed.
Let your head hang down over the edge of the bed and relax all of your neck muscles as much as possible (it helps if you put a hot wet towel around your neck first). Make it so that your head pushes back behind your shoulders as much as possible without causing pain.
Stay in this position for 5-10 minutes, and try to hold your head in the back position as you stand up.

If bad posture was causing your headache, you should feel some relief for a while as long as you don't go back to bad posture.

You might have bad posture in your neck. In other words, your head is sitting too far forward.

I used to have a constant headache all the time and no idea what caused it. I don't know exactly the mechanism, but it causes pressure on your skull when your neck posture is bad, which causes headaches.

If you want to test it quickly, lay down on a bed with your shoulders lining up at the edge of the bed.
Let your head hang down over the edge of the bed and relax all of your neck muscles as much as possible (it helps if you put a hot wet towel around your neck first). Make it so that your head pushes back behind your shoulders as much as possible without causing pain.
Stay in this position for 5-10 minutes, and try to hold your head in the back position as you stand up.

If bad posture was causing your headache, you should feel some relief for a while as long as you don't go back to bad posture.
no it was definitely the sun + vigorous digging I had to do today under the piercing glare of mr shekelstein.

Don't have a headache theory