Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a hard time talking to people in authority, because I imagine them their timeline and hedonism

Tjaldur

Tjaldur

I'm so sad
★★★
I went to my GP a few days ago to get anti-depressants. The doctor was this pretty women in her mid 30s with black hair. When I was talking about my adverse life experiences, she gave me reassuring affirmations with her comforting soft voice.

"I understand how difficult it must've been" she says. Despite this, I found it difficult to feel acknowledged.

Because I imagine her going back home and is getting her cheeks clapped by her husband or boyfriend to relief this stressful work day.

I often ask them "what were doing when you were my age". They'll usually say, oh "I was studying", "I went travelling in the summer" etc.
But I know it's not true. It really isn't. They were out partying, drinking in the pubs with their friends. Visiting different venues and hangouts in the city and making memorable memories.

How do these people not feel shame at all? To see another human being in despair and are self-aware of their own opportunities, experience and privilege. All they do is brush me aside with shitty charities and helplines! Oh just take these pills! Why why why why why.
I just want a sip of what they've experienced in their life. They know that. I even tell them that. And they give me nothing that will help me directly. I want to have friends, to fit in.

Do you guys get what I'm trying to say? Do you not see this bullshit. It's all gatekept.

Last edited:
They already lie to you about their own life so you don’t feel bad about yourself. What else should they do to make you feel better? Castrate themselves? They know that it never began for you, brocel. You wouldn’t care about incels either if you were good looking and a slayer.

And this is why I would never open up to a foid or a normie about my life. There's nothing they can do to help me.

And this is why I would never open up to a foid or a normie about my life. There's nothing they can do to help me.
Yep.
They already lie to you about their own life so you don’t feel bad about yourself. What else should they do to make you feel better? Castrate themselves? They know that it never began for you, brocel. You wouldn’t care about incels either if you were good looking and a slayer.
I've been asking them if there's anything to help me with conversations and stuff. But they backslide that and say "NO NO TAKE THE PILLS AND GET THERAPY" Talking to some lady on the phone is a waste of time. They just say the same damn nigger things convenient for them. I've been waiting 2 years to get a psychologist.

I just want to fit in and have friends.

Yep.

I've been asking them if there's anything to help me with conversations and stuff. But they backslide that and say "NO NO TAKE THE PILLS AND GET THERAPY" Talking to some lady on the phone is a waste of time. They just say the same damn nigger things convenient for them. I've been waiting 2 years to get a psychologist.

I just want to fit in and have friends.
:cryfeels:

i have a hard time talking to anyone

Why go to the doctor for mental health shit lol. Go if you need surgery otherwise deal with your own shit. Don't be a woman

Why go to the doctor for mental health shit lol. Go if you need surgery otherwise deal with your own shit. Don't be a woman
High iq. OP should smoke weed and meditate
Therapy mostly scam