Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have a gymcrush. She spoke nicely to me once and smiled at me when asking how many sets I have left

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
If I see her with another man I will feel extremely suicidal. My death will hasten rapidly and I’ll probably blast tren immediately. FUUUCKKKK :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I HAVE TRIED APPROACHING A FOID IN THE GYM BUT THE LAST TIME I TRIED IT FAILED :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

FUCKKKK

MOGS ME TO OBLIVION for talking to people in the gym and its a fucking foid and she smiled at you

Ban yourself fakecel

Imagine one night you don’t see her at the gym, and then next day she walks in with a man and they are kissing between sets

fuck the tren, that’s enough rage fuel to hit every god damn PR

Mogs me. I only have old people at my gym and in my town. I wish there were girls my age.

MOGS ME TO OBLIVION for talking to people in the gym and its a fucking foid and she smiled at you
It was 3 months ago and by the way it was the first time a foid my age smiled at me or spoke to me like a human in literally 4 years

It was 3 months ago and by the way it was the first time a foid my age smiled at me or spoke to me like a human in literally 4 years
I would think about that everyday until the day I die

How is this brutal, use the right tags next time mutt

I girl have a crush on me at the gym

You don't, trust me
No girls my age = 0% chance of ascension, Having many local girls my age = ~0.0000001% chance of ascension.

I crushed my toes at the gym

No girls my age = 0% chance of ascension, Having many local girls my age = ~0.0000001% chance of ascension.
You won't do shit bro, unless you're low inhib, and even then cold approaching has a 0% chance of working for incels. Just give up

Use your rizz bro.

You won't do shit bro, unless you're low inhib, and even then cold approaching has a 0% chance of working for incels. Just give up
It’s brutal but with every rejection my hatred for the world increases. Rightfully
Imagine one night you don’t see her at the gym, and then next day she walks in with a man and they are kissing between sets

fuck the tren, that’s enough rage fuel to hit every god damn PR
FUCK I DONT EVEN WANT TO IMAHINE IT MAN FUCK :feelsrope::reeeeee:

if going 2 the gym makes u get a oneitis, then stop going 2 to the gym

as jesus wld have said:

if ur right hand makes u feel love for a oneitis, then cut it off

for it is better to be without an arm, than 4 ur whole body 2 b thrown into the flames of oneitisceldom

What inceldom does to a nigga

Foids shouldn't be allowed at the gym. Oh, and forget about her, she was already used by hundreds of guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back