Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a great sense of humor

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Before the shortcells ban I was posting 1 meme a day and they always were close to the top and got like 100 likes, and back in braincels I also posted memes all the time and they always got many likes. That means I'm funny person with a great sense of humor.

According to bluepillers females like men who are funny and can make them laugh.

how would they explain my virginity?

Im sure you can make females laugh online as well, as long as you don't show them a picture of yourself. Then it's over.

Must be your toxic attitude goy

bruh I'm literally responsible for some of the most iconic incel memes since the r/incels day

i would like to see your memes

Get in line boyo, I'm ahead of you. I'm funny, strong, well educated and dress nice. Where is my girlfriend?

Jokes are only funny if you're Chad.

Same, not gonna lie.

women love a dude with a great sense of humour bro

Yikes sweaty just take a shower bro. :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Me too, I love rape jokes and dead baby jokes. I have top-tier humor. Trust me, girls don't give a damn about whether or not you're funny. I am living proof of that.

I'm also funny as fuck, I can make women laugh EASILY
Yet, it's still my personality :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I'm kinda funny too irl but foids don't care

I always laugh at the wrong moments

Before the shortcells ban I was posting 1 meme a day and they always were close to the top and got like 100 likes, and back in braincels I also posted memes all the time and they always got many likes. That means I'm funny person with a great sense of humor.

According to bluepillers females like men who are funny and can make them laugh.

how would they explain my virginity?
You need to be good at normie (unfunny) humor, or a Chad

chad can say anything and foids laugh hysterically -> oh my god I love funny guys he has to be able to make me laugh haha :heart::forcedsmile: it's funny because you wouldn't imagine someone to be that stupid but we must remember to hold foids to a different standard. and it's not like they don't like gaslighting us
bruh I'm literally responsible for some of the most iconic incel memes since the r/incels day
join date 2020 jun 29
:feelshehe:

join date 2020 jun 29
:feelshehe:
Bud, I joined this forum as a last resort, there aren't even memes on here. It's hilarious when newfags try to act superior to me when I was one of the first users on r/incels smfh, the disrespect by these children

Bud, I joined this forum as a last resort, there aren't even memes on here. It's hilarious when newfags try to act superior to me when I was one of the first users on r/incels smfh, the disrespect by these children
shut your mouth greycel
no memes :feels: back to reddit with you :feelsokman:

greycels really are the scum of the earth huh :feelshaha: keep barking boyo :feelsokman:
You joined November 2019 LMAO. It's over if you didn't join in 2017. I was one of the first people to get a link to this website. You're fakecel trash

You joined November 2019 LMAO. It's over if you didn't join in 2017. I was one of the first people to get a link to this website. You're fakecel trash
massive clout you got there greycel. you think I didn't know about co before nov?

I don’t think I have a great sense of humour tbh

massive clout you got there greycel. you think I didn't know about co before nov?
Doesn't matter, dog. Muzzle your mouth when speaking to legends

Doesn't matter, dog. Muzzle your mouth when speaking to legends
nobody cares where you posted 3 years ago you fucking cuck. you come here 3 days old and start talking shit like you're god himself :feelskek:

nobody cares where you posted 3 years ago you fucking cuck. you come here 3 days old and start talking shit like you're god himself :feelskek:
I am an incel god, and you will know your place, rat. Ya dirty mud rat

@LOLI BREEDING i'm getting sick of these greycels

Im not sure about that

you are not making females laugh u misogonyst

Being jester is just being a jester bro. Nothing more.

Unless you're attractive.

I can make other people laugh but no one will want to see me laughing.

Guys who are funny get women. However what people fail to mention is that those guys still meet a certain looks threshold. Being an ugly jester builds no attraction within these cunts. You'll just be a touchless funny "friend" at best.