Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a good looking body but it's ruined due to genetics.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I have a relatively fit/good-looking body with visible abs, but not of that matters because I still look fat as fuck due to gyno and very prominent lovehandles/wide hips. Something completely out of my control made it that none of my hard work mattered and I look like I never stepped a foot inside the gym. I also have tiny ass wrists so especially with a shirt on I look like a tiny bugman. I fucking hate this. Only fix there is is surgery and for my wrists there's NOTHING.

just bloatmax or hop on HGH, having an extra layer of fat around your wrists make it look bigger but keep in mind it will make your jawline less defined

no body for ur face. trust me

I have a relatively fit/good-looking body with visible abs, but not of that matters because I still look fat as fuck due to gyno and very prominent lovehandles/wide hips. Something completely out of my control made it that none of my hard work mattered and I look like I never stepped a foot inside the gym. I also have tiny ass wrists so especially with a shirt on I look like a tiny bugman. I fucking hate this. Only fix there is is surgery and for my wrists there's NOTHING.
Yes, I happen to have wide hips as well; quite off-putting, though usually clothes cover it. :feelswhere:

no body for ur face. trust me
there is body for my self worth tho. or just because I enjoy looking better
Yes, I happen to have wide hips as well; quite off-putting, though usually clothes cover it. :feelswhere:
in clothes I look "fairly" big, as long as I have short sleeved shirts on. if I have on anything that covers over my bicep I look tiny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back