Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have a "good" job, but I'm on the verge of quitting. Can't take this shit anymore.

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
I actually kind of enjoy my job (part time walking courier 3 days per week) but it all just feels so pointless. I wake up early for a 1+ hour commute. I walk around the city all day among a countless sea of normies in NYC. I CONSTANTLY see mediocre white men with cute asian girls and other blackpills. Attactive women walk around in tight clothing.

I deliver packages for dumb whores and smelly jews in comfy offices making way more money than me even though they are way less competent and always mess up the order with a lack of information, etc.

I'm forever reminded of the life I don't get to have because I'm a sub-7 ND male. I get home and drink myself numb. This job is literally just being done to sustain my existence. If I had a gf it wouldn't matter. But I can sustain my existence with never having to wake up at 7am or deal with the occasional nasty person or navigate among normies all day making disproportionate amounts of money for some quasi-jew and contributing to this piss society that doesn't give a damn about people like me. The only reason we have to work real jobs is because society sees us as worthless to begin with. Chad and Stacey basically get to live permanent vacations.

I'd rather just LDAR at this point. I'm too depressed to even get out of bed these days. My rent is 400 per month (don't ask I live in a closet basically). Other than that I'd just need food. So I'll have to figure out some way to make ends meet. Shouldn't be too hard but we'll see. This forum is a large part of why I'm doing this too with the constant blackpills. I'd kind of rather be on the street and just roam or something too. The monotony of wagecucking is too much. I don't think NEETing is much better but at least you don't have to go outside. There's nothing out there for sub 7-8 men.

I only post this here because I think this board is among the only ones that will get it.

tl;dr--just read it you lazy nigger.

what does ND mean?

neurodiverse
Oh. I was assuming "New Delhi" lol. Anyway it's too bad you're in NYC to begin with. A particularly unfriendly place for incels I've heard.

NYC is amazing if you're a tall white chad or at least close to chad-lite and will date noodles

I don't remember who said this but NYC sustains itself by suckering in hopeful young people to waste a shit ton of money in it trying to make it. If you're not seeing any benefit from being in NYC, you should probably move. You can drink yourself numb as easily in Buffalo but the rent is cheaper.

Just become NEET and starve the system.

I actually kind of enjoy my job (part time walking courier 3 days per week) but it all just feels so pointless. I wake up early for a 1+ hour commute. I walk around the city all day among a countless sea of normies in NYC. I CONSTANTLY see mediocre white men with cute asian girls and other blackpills. Attactive women walk around in tight clothing.

I deliver packages for dumb whores and smelly jews in comfy offices making way more money than me even though they are way less competent and always mess up the order with a lack of information, etc.

I'm forever reminded of the life I don't get to have because I'm a sub-7 ND male. I get home and drink myself numb. This job is literally just being done to sustain my existence. If I had a gf it wouldn't matter. But I can sustain my existence with never having to wake up at 7am or deal with the occasional nasty person or navigate among normies all day making disproportionate amounts of money for some quasi-jew and contributing to this piss society that doesn't give a damn about people like me. The only reason we have to work real jobs is because society sees us as worthless to begin with. Chad and Stacey basically get to live permanent vacations.

I'd rather just LDAR at this point. I'm too depressed to even get out of bed these days. My rent is 400 per month (don't ask I live in a closet basically). Other than that I'd just need food. So I'll have to figure out some way to make ends meet. Shouldn't be too hard but we'll see. This forum is a large part of why I'm doing this too with the constant blackpills. I'd kind of rather be on the street and just roam or something too. The monotony of wagecucking is too much. I don't think NEETing is much better but at least you don't have to go outside. There's nothing out there for sub 7-8 men.

I only post this here because I think this board is among the only ones that will get it.

tl;dr--just read it you lazy nigger.
Based