Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a fetish for mentally ill girls..

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
I don´t know i have a fetish for mentally deranged girls. I couldn´t imagine to have a normal gf with a normal personality. I mean i see these pretty bitches out there or  in social media, but theyr´e doing nothing for me. Good for fapping, but not more.

ok.

i guess incels can fetishes whatever they want because we are dying alone anyway....

Eh, mentally, all women are the same. Obsessed with their looks, themselves, Chad, their girl friends.

Weirdcel said:
Eh, mentally, all women are the same. Obsessed with their looks, themselves, Chad, their girl friends.

Definitely not true. There are exceptions, but theyr´e rare.

I used to way back in the day..i thought since she was crazy I had more of a chance since I'm off my rocker also..but crazy girls want crazy chads. Crazy incel is still incel..

I learned the hard way..these days I'm more attracted to dorky girls but that doesn't change my inceldom In 0Any way

DestroyedLife said:
Definitely not true. There are exceptions, but theyr´e rare.

Female behavior follows a bell curve with a tiny standard deviation. They mostly behave the same. Exceptions are too rare to consider.

it doesnt matter even mentally ill girls will reject us

Mentally ill women are even more brutal to incels. They're very unapologetic about their undying love for Chad and his cock.

too bad mentally deranged girls still go for chad, and chad accepts it

They're like women (awful, slutty, selfish) but with extra shittiness (whatever their mental illness is).

Often times the crazies are the best in bed and are the most passionate in relationships. Or so I'm told.