Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I have a conspiracy theory for 2users

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
We all know @Napoleon de Geso wants to find cute loli adorable waifu and he is from lithuania(separatist part of russia).He wants a good friend not cuck to help him on that.But to attract the girls i guess the guy has to be a chad..and guess who is the chad in here @Weeb25 who is also from lithuania.and also weeb25 has seen napoleon pic irl.
Conclusion they are both slaying blonde cute lithuanian girls tbh ngl ded srs
Rare pic of them below
4685912546 ec47959419 b
4685912546 ec47959419 b
4685912546 ec47959419 b

I ok with non blondes too

Most lithuanian girls are blonde boyo
I ok with cute girls of aal colors and ethnicities and races (except jews who dont want to become non-jews)

I have a conspiracy too. It's about you going ER

I thought Geso is a lesbian foid trolling here.

Most lithuanian girls are blonde boyo
they go to england and are fucking currys and tyrones. lithuania will soon die out. i have nothing against that people. i am pro white. but this guys need to get their shit together and make more babys.

they go to england and are fucking currys and tyrones. lithuania will soon die out. i have nothing against that people. i am pro white. but this guys need to get their shit together and make more babys.
Let they. I care only about getting cute waifu of any race

Let they. I care only about getting cute waifu of any race
i don´t want to sound rude or anything. but i am very good at demographics. when nothing changes then the russians will come or the polish and take your land. its basic geopolitical wisdom so to speak. we live now in a war-free period of time. but imagine what will happen when the system brakes down. then you even cannot get your newest waifu updates, because there will be no internet

i don´t want to sound rude or anything. but i am very good at demographics. when nothing changes then the russians will come or the polish and take your land. its basic geopolitical wisdom so to speak. we live now in a war-free period of time. but imagine what will happen when the system brakes down. then you even cannot get your newest waifu updates, because there will be no internet
Let lithuanian shithole burn