Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a bit of a problem. I promised myself that I will not kill myself or go ER as long as I have my family, but...

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I don't know what I'm gonna do after they're gone. I just wish I could receive love and affection from foids so I could stop feeling like my mind is slowly deteriorating.

Cope until they’re gone and then decide

I don't get much affection from my family tbh, I don't even want to, I think my time to go ER has passed, if I had a gun at school I would have done it (or not). Suicide is still not out of my plans but not now, maybe when I get older, it seems like a fair way out.

I don't know what I'm gonna do after they're gone. I just wish I could receive love and affection from foids so I could stop feeling like my mind is slowly deteriorating.
Same but I’ll probably go er when they are all gone, my end will be glorious, I’ll die a freedom fighter and my last stand will be legendary, tales of my fight will be sang everywhere

Same but I’ll probably go er when they are all gone, my end will be glorious, I’ll die a freedom fighter and my last stand will be legendary, tales of my fight will be sang everywhere
The original ER himself got cucked by a locked door, and I have to try to contain my anger so I don't break open doors in my rage like I did at work 1-2 winters ago. It was a big steel door, and I ripped it open, breaking both the lock and 6 reinforcement bolts.

It was a big steel door, and I ripped it open, breaking both the lock and 6 reinforcement bolts.
Same bro I can make the thick glass doors in the plaza open if I just walk near them

The original ER himself got cucked by a locked door, and I have to try to contain my anger so I don't break open doors in my rage like I did at work 1-2 winters ago. It was a big steel door, and I ripped it open, breaking both the lock and 6 reinforcement bolts.
You sound like a red lantern king, rage is good ,I can break anything if I’m that angry

Same bro I can make the thick glass doors in the plaza open if I just walk near them
Me too but today that power didnt work so I had to use my beefy schwsrzenigga arms to open it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back