Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a better relationship with the police than I do my own parents

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
At least the police aren't going to fucking chimp out on my for applying for college for trying to improve my life. I am more afraid of my parents than I am of the police and I know a decent amount of cops including some sergeants in my town and I am trying to see if they get help me get a sponsorship for the police academy, its insane how literal cops treat me better than my own parents.

Soyjak teeth

goodluck brocel rooting for ya
Thanks! @Michael15651 if he is still here by then would be my best advice for the academy once I get there

Cops arent even bad. Dont listen to that retarded leftist shit on reddit.

Truecel trait tbh, I've noticed that for some reason a lot of the more ogre-type ugly guys I know either idolize the cops or are either trying or tried to join them. Never really understood that and I'm too weak to do that anyway, but it's sure interesting to see.

I’ve always fit in better with the police. It’s that “everyone is one” mentality that even the military has that they want to push you to be the best version of yourself.

I remember in the fitness test we were all rooting for each other, even the drill sergeants cheering us on.

Thanks! @Michael15651 if he is still here by then would be my best advice for the academy once I get there

Let me know if you have advice on passing the polygraph/oral board.

The police interview is the hardest because that’s what will dictate if they think you have what it takes more than everyone else. It’s an interview based on moral character

Let me know if you have advice on passing the polygraph/oral board.
Will do, I am trying to get to know as many police in my city as possible to get a sponsorship so I can save 5k on the academy. I already have connections with multiple sergeants which preferrably I want to get to know more sergeants to increase my chances of getting the academy for free. You will be my best source for tips and advice.

The police interview is the hardest because that’s what will dictate if they think you have what it takes more than everyone else. It’s an interview based on moral character
I need to study for this now as I got 2-4 years to prepare for this part.

Cops almost always treat everyone with respect even us subhumans. The only people that get treated bad by cops are the unbearable leftists begging to spend the night at the police station.

Cops almost always treat everyone with respect even us subhumans. The only people that get treated bad by cops are the unbearable leftists begging to spend the night at the police station.
When you are treated better by the police than you are by your own parents. Cops at least won't flip out over me getting a new job.

The only cop you can vote for, is the cop that can legally take you're land and home if you refuse to pay his extortion. (At least in America);;;

Should arrest your parents

The only cop you can vote for, is the cop that can legally take you're land and home if you refuse to pay his extortion. (At least in America);;;
So a sheriff?

exactly

I got pulled over by a sheriff a few weeks ago for going 98 in a 50 and he let me off with a warning. I thought for sure I was going to jail lol

I got pulled over by a sheriff a few weeks ago for going 98 in a 50 and he let me off with a warning. I thought for sure I was going to jail lol
I got pulled over for running a red light and the guy likely knew me and let me off with a verbal warning. We see each other at the gym occasionally and just joke about it jfl.