Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have a better music playlist than 90% of normies..

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I feel like I have more creative and unique music taste compared to most normies. They all listen to the same trending and mainstream music. Or whatever they're friends listen to. I have a more versatile and different type of playlist. Can anyone else relate? I know it's cope. Girls won't fuck you because of what music yo[UWSL]u listen to. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]But I have pride in knowing that my playlist mogs most of (if not all of my peers). I've literally put alot of my normie friends onto different songs. [/UWSL]

give us the playlist bro

Same for me but it is better than %100 of normies

Not all mainstream artists are bad though, but in general, songs on top of Billboard charts are vomit-inducing pop shit, that's true.

You Into rap?
anything that it isn't foid ear rape noise... like the poor music taste of this fagcel @Nightwalker_98

although i do be loving noodle whore music just because they are hot

anything that it isn't foid ear rape noise... like the poor music taste of this fagcel @Nightwalker_98

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: *foid noises*

Show us your playlist op :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

I can't really share my playlists because I simply like the tracks and listen to it liked tracks. But I can give you some songs from my playlist that you might like. I listen to mostly underground SoundCloud type rappers..

Yeat - Taliban
Sahbabii - Do it for Demon

Kankan - Kickback
Sofaygo - Choppa Melodies
Lil Keed - Nameless

Give those tracks a listen and lemme know what you think...

@Nightwalker_98 @Hikikomori_cel @nystagmuscel

I can't really share my playlists because I simply like the tracks and listen to it liked tracks. But I can give you some songs from my playlist that you might like. I listen to mostly underground SoundCloud type rappers..

Yeat - Taliban

Kankan - Kickback
Lil Keed - Nameless

thank you, bro. i will be checking that out

Nigger music is normie

Nigger music is normie
I mean I mostly listen to underground SoundCloud stuff. Which is quite a niche if I'm being honest. And yes... Most of them are black but... The music is quite unique. Trust me

Yeat - Taliban

Kankan - Kickback
Lil Keed - Nameless

not into rap music but will give a listen :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Yeat - Taliban

Kankan - Kickback
Lil Keed - Nameless

Those niggas straight ass. :feelswhat:

My music playlist mogs 99 percent of the population.

I never tell anyone the music I like because I don't want special things to go mainstream. Shit I like needs to stay underground

I never tell anyone the music I like because I don't want special things to go mainstream. Shit I like needs to stay underground
On god. That's what happened with my so many of my favourite tunes! All getting rinsed by tiktok. You right ffs. But at the same time,I kinda wanna see the artist blow up. What type of music you listen to?

Yeat - Taliban

Kankan - Kickback
Lil Keed - Nameless

Yeat? Are you 12 years old?

Just listened to the Lil Keed song and now I want to cut my ears off.

Your playlist mogs no one

Yeat? Are you 12 years old?

Just listened to the Lil Keed song and now I want to cut my ears off.

Your playlist mogs no one
Did you listen to all of them? I'm sure you would have found something you liked

Yeah just did, they all sound like 12 year olds on autotune lol.
Ahh might not be you things I guess... Is they any music your actually into?

What type of music you listen to?
I don't mind the genre as long as it is good. But recently I've been listening to Midnight Odyssey, shit's good :feelsokman: I like piano, violin, vocals and flutes

Yea foids and normies absolutely love top40 music.
You can know a lot about someone's intellect and social background after you look at their music playlists, albums, and genres.

If a foid likes EDM, she is not normal. She may be ugly or she has some type of mental illness. Above average intelligence for a foid. This is very consistent. If she likes some of the more mainstream sub genres of EDM, she may just be ugly with average intelligence.

People that listen to instrumental music tend to have above average intelligence.

Youtube some of your songs. If they have tens of millions or hundreds of millions of views, chances are that you aren't very smart.

Yeat - Taliban

Kankan - Kickback
Lil Keed - Nameless

Holy W nice to see a fellow yeat and kankan enjoyer on here

Yea foids and normies absolutely love top40 music.
You can know a lot about someone's intellect and social background after you look at their music playlists, albums, and genres.

If a foid likes EDM, she is not normal. She may be ugly or she has some type of mental illness. Above average intelligence for a foid. This is very consistent. If she likes some of the more mainstream sub genres of EDM, she may just be ugly with average intelligence.

People that listen to instrumental music tend to have above average intelligence.

Youtube some of your songs. If they have tens of millions or hundreds of millions of views, chances are that you aren't very smart.
Most of the time they have a couple 100 thousands or millions at most. And I also listen to OST music to feel like I'm in a movie and Instrumentals to my favourite songs. I must be Intelligent:dab:

Yeat - Taliban

Kankan - Kickback
Lil Keed - Nameless

these are fire but yeat and sofaygo aren't really underground no more, yeat just got those 2 uzi feats and sofaygo been mainstream for a minute

Since I started smoking weed I've been finding better stuff to listen to as I always like to put something on while I smoke. Usually I'll listen to depressive suicidal black metal as the themes are something I can relate to as an incel. The song in my bio is probably my favourite song of all time and the album it's from is pretty good.

these are fire but yeat and sofaygo aren't really underground no more, yeat just got those 2 uzi feats and sofaygo been mainstream for a minute
Yeah that's true. I think they're blowing up and not quite going mainstream yet. Underground > Blowing Up > Mainstream. What do you think of sahbabii. I think he's quite underrated

pass your playlist to us

Yeah that's true. I think they're blowing up and not quite going mainstream yet. Underground > Blowing Up > Mainstream. What do you think of sahbabii. I think he's quite underrated
Screenshot 20220407 171933 Instagram

I am satisfied repeating my 5 favorite songs :feelsLightsaber:

I feel like I have more creative and unique music taste compared to most normies. They all listen to the same trending and mainstream music. Or whatever they're friends listen to. I have a more versatile and different type of playlist. Can anyone else relate? I know it's cope. Girls won't fuck you because of what music yo[UWSL]u listen to. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]But I have pride in knowing that my playlist mogs most of (if not all of my peers). I've literally put alot of my normie friends onto different songs. [/UWSL]

Same for me but it is better than %100 of normies

Share your playlist :feelsStudy:

i just listen to Dragonforce because I am a trucel. And country music when I am drinking beer and angry

Last edited:
But they have sex

you listen to the same fag rap shit like everyone else

Classic incel cope, thinking anyone cares about this shit

Yeat - Taliban

Kankan - Kickback
Lil Keed - Nameless

>I have unique good taste
>listens to SoundCloud rap just like every other teenage normie
:feelsseriously:

Yeat - Taliban

Kankan - Kickback
Lil Keed - Nameless

Yeat used to be based

Yeat - Taliban

Kankan - Kickback
Lil Keed - Nameless

JFL AT ANY RAP FAN THINKING THEIR PLAYLIST IS FIRE
Pure trash