Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have a barely 1 inch flaccid dick.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I became so fat recently that my already small dick looks even smaller by the fat, one time my brother didn't knock and saw me naked in the bathroom and started laughing at my dick size, saying why it was so small and suggested I should do stretching exercises from the internet to increase it. :feelsrope:
@yez

Last edited:
:feelswhere::feelskek: I'm sorry to hear that.

Are you sure? 1 to 2 inch flacid is ultra small

I became so fat recently that my already small dick looks even smaller by the fat, one time my brother didn't knock and saw me naked in the bathroom and started laughing at my dick size, saying why it was so small and suggested I should do stretching exercises from the internet to increase it. :feelsrope:
@yez
My dick is 3cm when soft (sliggtly under 13 when hard :blackpill:) and peeing at the urinal i always get brutally dickmogged by fellow truecels :society:

@yez
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: