Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have $60k, what should I do?

create a videogame

Equip yourself with explosives and numerous weapons
and let this world burn
take revenge !!!
In the name of all the incels in this damn world
or give me the money and i will do it :)
12A4496D 4BC5 45B1 9F39 558D7972C844

Equip yourself with explosives and numerous weapons
and let this world burn
take revenge !!!
In the name of all the incels in this damn world
or give me the money and i will do it :)

You already have your governmental wage, you FBIcel

Attachments

• E9dvlXZWQAIFRnS.jpg
    E9dvlXZWQAIFRnS.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 5
Surgerymaxx. Don’t do investment or you’ll lose it quickly to (((them)))

Hookers and cocaine

Last year I inherited 60k from my grandpa (RIP grandpa, you were the only good person in my cucked family).

What should I do with the money?
Buy me a gun

Save/conservatively invest it. Give yourself a buffer to where you can NEET for some time.

saving plan or invest , Reserve 10 - 20k if shit wents downhill , ( Money that will always be available )

Cope
Just buy trip too thailand for 3k and have secko for 30 bucks raw with 18yo gookwhores the whole night and enjoy good food.

Invest something in gold cause gold is always something worth, money is just made up numbers by jews
Literally what I would suggest.

over

Literally what I would suggest.

over
This u can do as any race, i literally saw every race doing this in thailand, SEAmaxx is for everyone even rices do that there jfl, the only difference is if u are curry they want 10 bucks more for cooming in them because they think curries are unhygiene

amm i the only one who thinks blowing a shit ton of money to go to SEA and fuck some random whores without a condom and do a bunch of drugs is a stupid idea?

go to a third world country and buy some prime jb wives

set up a vanguard account and put every penny into VT (it's an ETF), never sell it

@Transcended Trucel yo

Last year I inherited 60k from my grandpa (RIP grandpa, you were the only good person in my cucked family).

What should I do with the money?
Invest it. Index funds are always good

This u can do as any race, i literally saw every race doing this in thailand, SEAmaxx is for everyone even rices do that there jfl, the only difference is if u are curry they want 10 bucks more for cooming in them because they think curries are unhygiene
i’ve tried to go to AMPs before and i’ve been told “no black people sorry” jfl

it’s over

set up a vanguard account and put every penny into VT (it's an ETF), never sell it

@Transcended Trucel yo
agreed best advicd for OP. if he's feeling a bit adventurous, he can take maybe 5k out of it and gamble on stocks based on an AI's advice

wait for the next bull market on wall street and then start investing with maximum leverage.

if you don't have experience in the stock market - spend some time and a few thousand dollars practicing/learning about trading

amm i the only one who thinks blowing a shit ton of money to go to SEA and fuck some random whores without a condom and do a bunch of drugs is a stupid idea?
I think like you. SEAmaxxing is cope as the foid will flee away from you as soon as she obtains the rich country nationality and a low-wage job to sent cash to her parents at home. Ultimately she will find a much better sugar daddy very easily and send even more cash to her country. Plus your childs will be SEA / White mutants and, at best, they'll be victim of racism and bullied in your all-white school.

I think like you. SEAmaxxing is cope as the foid will flee away from you as soon as she obtains the rich country nationality and a low-wage job to sent cash to her parents at home. Ultimately she will find a much better sugar daddy very easily and send even more cash to her country. Plus your childs will be SEA / White mutants and, at best, they'll be victim of racism and bullied in your all-white school.
Going too SEA too fuck not too bettabuxx and take her home jfl

i’ve tried to go to AMPs before and i’ve been told “no black people sorry” jfl

it’s over

Cope i have also been rejected by tons off hookers, but those whores always need a „reason“

Why going so far when you can just pay a prostitute 50$ in the closest city ?
U can fuck 18yo whores fresh from village raw for the whole night cheaper and better service

Send me the money and Ill give you the best monetary advice for your situation :) :) :)

agreed best advicd for OP. if he's feeling a bit adventurous, he can take maybe 5k out of it and gamble on stocks based on an AI's advice
he should buy some TSLA

the PE ratio is 400, it can only go up

lol

U can fuck 18yo whores fresh from village raw for the whole night cheaper and better service
I guess it's okay to do that if you desire to get AIDS for a 18yo whore :feelsautistic:

Those poor countries are overcrowded by AIDS.

Give me 100 so I can drugmaxx