Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have 4 games i wanna buy but i don't know what to get first

PureImagination

PureImagination

Cope it until you Rope it
★★
1. Bloodborne Old hunter dlc
2. Elden Ring
3. Hell let loose
4. Resident Evil 4

What would you guys choose?

Last edited:
1. Bloodborne Old hunter dlc
2. Elden Ring
3. Hell let loose
4. Resident Evil 4

What would you guys choose?
Re4
Hell let loose is boring unless you play it with friends and elden ring is like that too

If you don't have anyone to play it with id suggest playing one of the older souls games because they are better

RE4 is the best from this list
Elden tranny is an awful game vastly inferior to DS3/DS1/Bloodborne
HLL is pretty unfun if you ask me, people don't know how to drive and just rush with their stuart into Panther's barrel JFL, they expect you to talk on mic all the time and you have to use macros at the beginning of the match to get sniper slot, maps are way too big and you will be running or camping most of the time

HLL Win64 Shipping j8IeqdjNkg
HLL Win64 Shipping wDv2f5h1H6
<- 90% of the gameplay you will die by the op mgs or even more op snipers or gods among man tanks with actual good crew that is unkillable, i would rather play Enlisted instead at least i can play however i want and it's free

Elden tranny is an awful game vastly inferior to DS3/DS1/Bloodborne
Who has ever given a fuck about the lore in souls games? the story is gay af but you can ignore it by just not paying attention to it. It's a good game.

Just going by hours you'd probably get the best bang for your buck by picking up Elden ring but if I where you I'd get re4 or the old hunters DLC. HLL is fun but it has a bit of a learning curb and some lobbies can be fucking terrible if you get a bad team.
Who has ever given a fuck about the lore in souls games?
A good few apparently

Who has ever given a fuck about the lore in souls games? the story is gay af but you can ignore it by just not paying attention to it. It's a good game.
And who said anything about useless lore? I was talking about gameplay and areas they made, ER is super bloated with a lot of repeated and copy pasted content game is garbage for 80% of the game only 20% is good which makes it inferior to any old game they made with exception of Demon's souls and DS2 because those two are even worse.

Play the original Resident Evil 4

I already have it but I dislike the controls and saw how much better the remake is
The controls are something you just get used to and forget about the clunkyness. The remake is good, but large portions of the original are cut out with few new areas added, plus leon is just gloomy rather than witty.

I already have it but I dislike the controls and saw how much better the remake is
I hate how new version doesn't have laser accurate pointer for my guns, most of the humor got cut or got sanitized. I still had a lot of fun with it but it's worse than the OG so what was the point?