Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have 0 capability of empathy towards foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Due to childhood trauma, I never developed the capability to feel empathy towards women. Negative experiences with foids growing up and in adulthood have only strengthened this.

I honestly believe that I could murder a woman without feeling the tiniest bit of remorse while or after doing it in Minecraft. This is not even me trying to sound edgy. I just cannot feel any empathy towards women.

That's low-IQ based.

One can't live on hate

I honestly believe that I could murder a woman without feeling the tiniest bit of remorse while or after doing it in Minecraft. This is not even me trying to sound edgy. I just cannot feel any empathy towards women.
same goes with normgroids

I could only feel anything for a foid if she was with me and was type of foid I wanted

There's no reason to either considering they live on developer mode with cheats enabled alongside 3rd party hacking apps. Even the ugliest, fattest, oldest woman on Earth can make tens of thousands of dollars with OnlyFans.
So yes, it's based to not feel empathy for them.

I'm too low iq to put my thoughts into words.
AnotherInsertCel

To be fair they have no empathy for incels.

i think you mean sympathy?

If I developed empathy for foids, It would be like developing empathy for a guy who is just about to kill you

Based tbh, foids have evolved to be manipulative being the weaker Gender they always had to manipulate men to feel empathy towards them and provide them with his resources

Towards all normies I would say, I could pick a gun tomorrow and go ER but I will not (hi FBI) because I don't wanna get punished.:feelsaww:

Let the hate flow through your veins!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back