Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate writing assignments aaaa

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's so annoying and boring bruh, having to go through hundreds of academic publications which most of them are useless for my assignment and when I finally find something relevant I have to re-write it and cite it properly to avoid plagiarism, it's all so tedious and boring. The topic is not even interesting which makes it worse and writing assignments is a complete waste of time unless you plan to do a PhD and you use your assignments as training for your thesis. We would all be much better off if they taught us real life knowledge instead of theory and more theory, it's grad school ffs I feel scammed. I'm tired of using overly complex and formal grammar and fucking up in the punctuation signs and having to re-write that shit again because it looks fucking ugly or weird. English isn't even my first language which makes it harder. In the end I pass and get good grades but unless it's a topic I like I rarely retain knowledge. Assignment is due in about a month so I still have a lot of time but I don't like working under pressure so I want to get as much done or even finish it soon.

Been writing assignments since feb:feelsjuice:

Pero las classes de tu universidad esta en español, ¿no?

This post sucks...

Rewrite it

Pero las classes de tu universidad esta en español, ¿no?
I'm doing a masters and it's entirely in English so it's more "prestigious" and they can get more international students and lecturers. Indeed in my course the Spanish are the minority.

I'm doing a masters and it's entirely in English so it's more "prestigious" and they can get more international students and lecturers. Indeed in my course the Spanish are the minority.
Ah, yo no sabia que las universidades en España te instruyen en ingles.

En Québéc las universidades de alla son bilingües en francés y ingles.

agree. i took 20% grade reduction last semester in one class because I couldn't bring myself to write this fucking research paper. I still passed so I just couldn't give a fuck

Last edited:
Ah, yo no sabia que las universidades en España te instruyen en ingles.

En Québéc las universidades de alla son bilingües en francés y ingles.
It really depends on the university and the course. Even on undergraduate I took like half (or more) of my courses in English because the groups were smaller and professors knew you more personally, also sometimes they were easy than the Spanish group because the way of teaching was better kek. For example in the Spanish group the class would be of like 80 people and it's just the professor reading power point slides or explaining exercises poorly in the whiteboard, in the English group there were like 20 students so after theory we usually had group activities or more practical stuff. I guess that in smaller universities with few international students you have less courses in English.

i can write a 1000 word post on here in 30 minutes but can't write a research paper in 2 months
Just pretend it's futile to write a paper...

lazy nigga stop bitching and grow up. you will have to do Los of awful bullshit in work environment too sometimes man up.