Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate women that tell men you’ll “ find the right girl one day “

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hate women that say that because it’s disingenuous they’re basically telling you that the special somebody Isn’t them being told that when you’re objective unattractive is so infuriating women that say this deserve rot alone for the rest of their lives like us so they know what it’s like

I hate women that say that because it’s disingenuous they’re basically telling you that the special somebody Isn’t them being told that when you’re objective unattractive is so infuriating women that say this deserve rot alone for the rest of their lives like us so they know what it’s like
If a women tell you that it’s 100% sure
She has 0 feeling of attraction to you

All you’ll find is another one who will say the same thing

I don't remember having any foid telling me this :feelskek:
Seems like even bluepillers think it never began for me :feelskek:

I hate women that say that because it’s disingenuous they’re basically telling you that the special somebody Isn’t them being told that when you’re objective unattractive is so infuriating women that say this deserve rot alone for the rest of their lives like us so they know what it’s lik
whores will be whores

Really? I dislike harsh-blowout Russian girls more than this

They should know better.

If a woman is saying that she is giving you implicit permission to rape her. Believe me, I know such things.

You’ll find food some day but you sure as shit ain’t eating in my plate

they should be the right girl or shut up.

I hate that shit, too. I take it as a backhanded insult, and also translation for: "move along, creep, don't think you have a chance with me" (from an unrelated foid) or "don't bother me with your problem" (from a related foid)

hate all women to be fair but these bitches give me broly tier rage

These are often the same foids that say size doesn't matter.