Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate women so much it's unreal

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They're narcissistic, vain, shallow, cruel, dumb, materialistic, soulless, uninspired, take the appearance of a thing for it's essence, have nothing to offer except their wet, smelly holes, have no interest in culture, philosophy, religion etc... and love everything that is bad, rotten and evil like dark triad and degeneracy.

Yet despite all of these they get worshipped like goddesses which makes it even more twisted and perverse.

I mean there is a reason why Islam teaches that women have no souls. That's true. They don't have them. :feelshaha:

Women aren't sentient tbh, they are robots with no free will.

Disgusting flesh robots, all women are daughters of Satan.

They're narcissistic, vain, shallow, cruel, dumb, materialistic, soulless, uninspired, take the appearance of a thing for it's essence, have nothing to offer except their wet, smelly holes, have no interest in culture, philosophy, religion etc... and love everything that is bad, rotten and evil like dark triad and degeneracy.

Yet despite all of these they get worshipped like goddesses which makes it even more twisted and perverse.

I mean there is a reason why Islam teaches that women have no souls. That's true. They don't have them. :feelshaha:
I hate simps more tbh than foids though. Simps/cucks have fucked me over more so than women in the workplace. They will always listen to a foid over a man in many circumstances without properly hearing both sides of an argument.
They also have enabled foids to take over the media and academia which used to be male dominated decades ago.
Oh... okay.
Mogs me

just monkmaxx bro

Gonna be even worse in the future.

I hate simps more tbh than foids though. Simps/cucks have fucked me over more so than women in the workplace. They will always listen to a foid over a man in many circumstances without properly hearing both sides of an argument.
They also have enabled foids to take over the media and academia which used to be male dominated decades ago.

Mogs me
Yup simps are up there. They are so one-sided whenever the argument is about women.

Foids and niggers are hated around the world. Notice how Jews shove foids and niggers down our throats to no end. Ice hockey used to be one of the last sports that wasn't ruined by foids and niggers - the National Hockey League now has games being commentated on by foids and niggers.

Foids hate me because I am not chad enough, and I was raised to remember that, "around blacks never relax".
I tuned in to see the Anaheim Ducks play the New Jersey Devils - and I am greeted by this:

IMG 6434

Why do you assume having an interest in "culture, philosophy, religion etc" is *good*?
I feel like people who've had strict parents that force certain "virtues" on them develop anger as a coping mechanism.
Like, a kid who is forced to study and not allowed to play with friends copes by denigrating others for not studying.
I used to think I was somehow "superior" to my classmates since I was an obedient pet to my parents. Later I realized I was fed false virtues that wasted my youth and ruined my life.

Anyway, are you sure your anger doesn't stem from jealousy of the lifestyle they can afford, but you can't?

just wait until all the babies get pumped out in the next generation by all the e thots and libshits arrive. society will be more hellish than it already is, we are just degenerating with each coming generation boys:feelsohgod:

Foids and niggers are hated around the world. Notice how Jews shove foids and niggers down our throats to no end. Ice hockey used to be one of the last sports that wasn't ruined by foids and niggers - the National Hockey League now has games being commentated on by foids and niggers.

Foids hate me because I am not chad enough, and I was raised to remember that, "around blacks never relax".
I tuned in to see the Anaheim Ducks play the New Jersey Devils - and I am greeted by this:

View attachment 522521
In England now they don't warn you when you click to see about a game and then see shit like this:

WSL

just wait until all the babies get pumped out in the next generation by all the e thots and libshits arrive. society will be more hellish than it already is, we are just degenerating with each coming generation boys:feelsohgod:
I can't even imagine the next gen. I hope ww3 wipes them off

I can't even imagine the next gen. I hope ww3 wipes them off
daddy xi please shoot down a US plane or something PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AGITATE THE BEAST POKE THE BEARS BELLY ALREADY:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

love everything that is bad, rotten and evil like dark triad and degeneracy.
Yeah that’s why we must change this world
Would be a shitfest lol

the female gender is wicked to it's core, they're all broken. It shows how evolution can be a flawed process... There's no fix for them, no going back in time or patriarchy

I just wish we could have robots by now

Hating them does you no good lol.

Hatred of women is a form of foid worship in my book. If you didn't care about them so much and put them on a pedestal, then why bother specifically hating them. Misanthropy is the result of being truly blackpilled I think. I know I'm a greycel. I'll shut up now

Hatred of women is a form of foid worship in my book. If you didn't care about them so much and put them on a pedestal, then why bother specifically hating them. Misanthropy is the result of being truly blackpilled I think. I know I'm a greycel. I'll shut up now
:soy:

I knew I would get that response but I'm dead serious. As an incel I've been treated just as bad by men if not worse than women. Men deserve an equal amount of hatred. Humans are shitty in general and I can't wait for the apocalypse. Some of us just place too much importance on how women treat us versus men

I have to come to an point were I don't even notice them