Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate women, I hate them all. They all lied to me.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I hate all women, I hate my oneitis as well, for what she've done to me. It's becasue of her I've became an incel I hate her so damn much. Women arent angels they're devils.

Wow so you're saying she literally turned you into a cuckcel who gets 0 pussy ahahahahaha:horror:

Average jewess:horror:

Wow so you're saying she literally turned you into a cuckcel who gets 0 pussy ahahahahaha:horror:

i hate her, she abandoned the promise she made to me. Look at me now, im ruined.

i hate her, she abandoned the promise she made to me. Look at me now, im ruined.
Jewess behavior ahahahahha :horror: Just embrace your status as a sexless foid worshipping cuck who worships the ground she walks on. You can't call her your oneitis if you aren't completely subservient and submissive to her

Stop crying like a pansy and fly a plane into her house like a real man you pussy

she lives rent free inside your mind and she doesn't give a fuck

Describe this mythical oneitis. What does she look like?

You need to place a severed cow head on her driveway.

I NEED a jewess to turn me into a simpering cuck who spends 3 years worshipping the ground she walks on while being a completely celibate cuck who cant even think of other girls because of how obsessed and subservient he is towards her:feelsohh:

I NEED a jewess to turn me into a simpering cuck who spends 3 years worshipping the ground she walks on while being a completely celibate cuck who cant even think of other girls because of how obsessed and subservient he is towards her:feelsohh:
Why are you here?

I hate all women, I hate my oneitis as well, for what she've done to me. It's becasue of her I've became an incel I hate her so damn much. Women arent angels they're devils.
What did she do to you? Only one who made you into a cuck is yourself. Only one who can get you out is yourself.

My nigger there’s PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA

Based @shii410

oneitiscel destroyed by girls... wow! who would've thought........

100% they are