Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate women, but sometimes it's difficult not to largely hate men as well

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Imagine volunteering yourself to DIE for a used-up slut in a Californian bar who wouldn't even give you a handjob with gloves on to save you from roping from inceldom, depression and isolation?

JFL at most men, seriously. They deserve to be cannon fodder and blown to pieces in the wars the bankers and Jews come up with.

Last edited:
“Um sweaty, it’s called being a decent human bean.”
5FCF698A 4700 4083 BB55 6BBE8F49FC73

Cucks and white knights are 100% worse. Worse than any foid, Chad, normie. They are the root cause of bad behavior in foids. While foids are just acting in a way for self benefit, there is no self benefit in what the cucks do. It makes no logical sense even from a nature and evolutionary perspective. They are like cancerous cells not behaving normally and need to be purged

Bluepilled cucks are worse than women. These bluepilled cuckcs give all the power that women in society have nowadays. They have more rights than us men do.

True. Why would anyone die for someone they dont even know is beyond me. If it was a lover, close friend or family I qould understand at least, even if I wouldnt die for anyone myself. But total strangers?

y don't the femalez ever block the men?

Bluepilled cucks are worse than women. These bluepilled cuckcs give all the power that women in society have nowadays. They have more rights than us men do.

Yes, when I saw this in the other thread, it filled me with rage, but also disbelief, how could one truly be so cucked? Why would you want to give your life for some disgusting bitch who probably never give you the time of day under normal circumstances. This really shows how far and deep the brain washing for some blue pilled men has gone. They really believe these shallow holes are above them and there lives are somehow worth more than their own, so far above them that they should die for them, like wtf? Incredible.

Imagine dying for a woman just so she can forget about you in three days and go on to fuck Chad. :lul:

I'll say any of our lives are worth more than a roastie
Remember that if you ever feel like shit and wanna rope, just because most normies and cucks value roasties over you, it doesn't mean it's true

fuck that i aint risking my life for some random foid, who will forget about you a week after and goes and bangs chad.

JFL @ the :soy:

Lmao, those soyboys are now rotting in the ground while Chad is railing the foids they saved, to get rid of all that stress from the shooting teehee.

Hope some Cucktear posters are among the dead tbh.

Tbh tbh I hate Chad too. If he didn't exist we all would be Chad.

Whiteknights > cucks > foids > normies > Chads > Chadlites

This is the correct hate hierarchy.

JFL if you hate women but don't hate men.

When foids can't have sex with Chads many just pretend to be lesbian. That's how much they hate us, they'd rather "fuck" each other than us, they'd even fuck their dogs before us.

Whiteknighting has become worse than ever. I'd be the first to throw those whores in the direction of the bullets.

Yeah, no I ain't taking a bullet for anyone but those I care for. I've done good things for people in the past and was met with ungratefulness or got screwed over. If I was in a mass shooting and if I can save my own ass by leaving a bunch of random strangers to die, I'll leave these people to die. Why should I care about them? They sure as shit won't do the same for me.

I hate most people IRL

Whiteknights > cucks > foids > normies > Chads > Chadlites

This is the correct hate hierarchy.
My boy, when I see normies chasing after females I feel sorry for them. When I see chads with 5 stacies begging for their cock or chadlites claiming they can't get girls, that's what makes me rage.

I can agree that whiteknights are the fucking worst though

they wouldnt to the same for me so why would i do the same for them. Wat makes their liver better than mine

This is seriously rage-inducing. Sacrifying yourself for some whoring roasties on their cock carousel period is like fucking lowest of low. Undo world plx

If you don't despise all of humanity, you're a cuck.

JFL at risking your life for women in Anno Domini 2018, after not one, not two, but three fucking waves of feminism.

Cucks and white knights are 100% worse. Worse than any foid, Chad, normie. They are the root cause of bad behavior in foids. While foids are just acting in a way for self benefit, there is no self benefit in what the cucks do. It makes no logical sense even from a nature and evolutionary perspective. They are like cancerous cells not behaving normally and need to be purged
high iq
JFL at being chivalrous in Anno Domini 2018, after not one, not two, but three fucking waves of feminism.
:lul:

I hate the beta orbitor guys. Those guys who compliment women in social media posts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back