Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why it's not seen as fucked up for women to hate men

E

error01

Recruit
★★
I have snuck into a twitter community full of young women, reading the posts on there, you would think you're on a femcel forum. The thing is is this is a NORMAL community (valorant).

So why is it so much more normal for women to hate men so much and want them killed? Yet men who hate genuinely hate women are seen as a serious threat and are outcast from most groups if they express these views?

It's because deep down, everyone KNOWS women are inferior in every way to men. Even women themselves. When men hate on women, it's seen as "punching down", like bullying a kid or something. When women hate on men, it's seen as "punching up". They are the poor victim and expressing their frustration. This shows that no matter what anyone says - male feminists, etc. Everyone sees women as below men in every way, secretly.

‘Femcel’ forums are volcel forums.

When men hate on women, it's seen as "punching down", like bullying a kid or something. When women hate on men, it's seen as "punching up". They are the poor victim and expressing their frustration
Bullying incels is also punching down but thats accepted

Yes women are inferior.

all of them in this twitter community are mostly hot, it's funny to see what they say when they think they're in a girl only community

Yeah these are only the way its perceived. bullying incels is punching down but isnt perceived as such

They are a protected species supported by nutter MeToo and Woke movement

Most probably are. But there are a few where I kinda 100% feel with them because they describe everything in the way I also feel, just with the opposite sex. I think they are truly forever alone. They also don't write that they have unreasonable standards.

Because normies are retarded simps who think with their dicks. When they see a girl venting about guys they think "I could fix her!" They also all have cuck complexes and believe feminist lies like the majority of men being rapists and sexually harassing the poor wamens. The haven't taken a moment to think how "sexual harassing" just means normies and unattractive guys like them hitting on her, and how most wamens technically sexually harass Chad.

Most probably are. But there are a few where I kinda 100% feel with them because they describe everything in the way I also feel, just with the opposite sex. I think they are truly forever alone. They also don't write that they have unreasonable standards.
All they need to do is lower their standards but they won’t.

This world is gynocentric

Yeah these are only the way its perceived. bullying incels is punching down but isnt perceived as such

You both took the words right out of my mouth. Incels are "weak" in social standing. Hence, bullying of incels is encouraged and tolerated by society (even though it's no different than any other form of bullying and ostracization).

Foids are a protected class. Even legitimate criticism of foids gets lumped in with bullying. When we're bullied, it's approved and encouraged. When foids are bullied, it's a crime that deserves the death penalty. No consistency is ethics or principle from the normie masses.