Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate when women say look and muscle dont matter and is about personality

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★★★

This video make me sick. So many women say they dont care about looks or a guy with muscle and some say they dont like muscle men but when muscle men is right in front of them they get all horny and giggly and want to touch him and fuck him
Why do women lie so much!?! They say look dont matter and it is about personality but then this happen!?! You can tell every women in this video want the muscle men to fuck their brains out.

it make me cringe how lie they are and hypocrisy!

I hate their uncontrollable giggles TEEHEEHEE! It mocks me to hell!

And they say they don´t like big muscular guys but when the tall, ripped guys stand shirtless in front of them they wet themselves out of pure euphoria of the sight of this Greek God physiques. I can only dream of how amazing it would feel to have a girl look at me with such admiration but that is only for the tall, muscular good looking guys.

I don't even believe in height/body anymore. It's purely face. ALL those men that were shown had well above average faces. You make the cut as long as you aren't a midget around 4'10 and are around average body weight. Someone please disprove me. I need to COPE.

Muscle?

It’s all about facial bones and height.

Muscle doesn't matter

Its Frame+Height+low bf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back