Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Hate when women are “depressed”

• Thread starter perpetual anger
  • Start date
perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
WTF ARE YOU DEPRESSED IN AMERICA FOR YOU STUPID ENTITLED BITCH?

YOU WAS BORN AND LIFE BEGAN FOR YOU.

YOU LIVE IN A GYNOCENTRIC REGION FULL OF ENDLESS AMOUNT OF OPPORTUNITIES TO FIND A SOYCUCK MAN TO LOVE YOU, AND TAKE CARE OF YOU, BUT YOU REFRAIN FROM DOING THAT BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT YOU SECRETLY CAN NEVER RESPECT A BETABUXX CUCK.

I KNOW EVERYONE HAS MENTAL ISSUES, BUT WHEN WOMEN ARE “SAD” WE TREAT IT LIKE ITS A CASE OF DIPLOMACY; LIKE PRESIDENTS ACROSS THE GLOBE ARE TRYING TO BLOW EACH OTHERS COUNTRIES UP USING DEFCON 1, AND WE HAVE TO APPROACH HOW TO RECONCILE SWIFTLY WITHOUT ANY HARM BEING DONE TO EITHER SIDE.

^ THIS IS HOW SOYCIETY TREATS WOMENS “MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS” APPROACH THEIR “PROBLEMS” CALMLY, SO FOIDS WON’T COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU SAY THE WRONG WORDS

tldr; women are sad for no reason when life laid a red carpet out for them the moment they was born. But they tell men to “suck it up, and get over it”:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And to add: women never know why they feel “sad” or “depressed” — they write it off as “PMSing” but it’s more than that. It may be chemical imbalances, but, it may be the lack of “chad/Tyrone adventures” they’re missing out on. Question for you guys, do you believe women when they say that they’re genuinely depressed? Can women be sad?

Last edited:
I like when they kill themselves

Le mean internet wordz.

Women mental health is a meme.

they are so weak mentally they need to get help from soyciety every single time

Foids pop out the pussy and have life handed to them on a silver platter.

Then they grab said platter and toss it out the fuckin' window like the absolute retards they are.
It never even began for us. :fuk:

Women can indeed face serious problems that can lead to depression, let's not downplay it. For example, there are men who have the audacity to be shorter than 6'4" can you believe it?? On top of that, there are men who have sex when their dicks are below 9 inches. That's clearly rape! Also, there are men who dare to be curries. All of these can have serious impacts on a w*man's mental health, and these issues should be dealt with seriously.

They’re weak but like to pretend they’re strong:feelsjuice:, even when life’s handed to them they’re still unhappy. Women truly are children

they are so weak mentally they need to get help from soyciety every single time
I don’t really get brocel; what is wrong with women, mentally? I came across a ton of women saying they feel “empty” but they just don’t know why? I’m confused as well. Why tf are they so depressed, everything is for them, society is literally a social contract, constructed by men in order to secure foids, so they can live a easier life. I’m so lost

I don’t really get brocel; what is wrong with women, mentally? I came across a ton of women saying they feel “empty” but they just don’t know why? I’m confused as well. Why tf are they so depressed, everything is for them, society is literally a social contract, constructed by men in order to secure foids, so they can live a easier life. I’m so lost
being passive is so easy. they dont even think about what they really feel when someone else can tell them whay they really feel. they just dont initiate any shit in their life :feelsaww:

Women can indeed face serious problems that can lead to depression, let's not downplay it. For example, there are men who have the audacity to be shorter than 6'4" can you believe it?? On top of that, there are men who have sex when their dicks are below 9 inches. That's clearly rape! Also, there are men who dare to be curries. All of these can have serious impacts on a w*man's mental health, and these issues should be dealt with seriously.
Fucking brutal. Clown world activities :feelsclown:
It’s all men fault my health is like this :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
They’re weak but like to pretend they’re strong:feelsjuice:, even when life’s handed to them they’re still unhappy. Women truly are children
Meme gender moment
being passive is so easy. they dont even think about what they really feel when someone else can tell them whay they really feel. they just dont initiate any shit in their life :feelsaww:
Women psyche is hard to understand, I doubt they understand it themselves. But men pretty much have figured it out for them. It’s simple really: get everything handed to them like a leisured aristocrat, become bored, and then delve into hedonism to cure boredom. Not knowing it will only cause more boredom and problems.

Last edited:
They were fucked by too many guys and they are now fucked mentally.

Depression for them comes in the form of a wearable badge making them think it's quirky because of 'muh sadness, give me attention'. Fuck these cumdumpsters, living life on easy mode and still complaining about trivial shit.

I Hate when women are “depressed”​

Toilets don't have the brain capacity to feel ''depressed'',they fake it for attention.
Exactly,toilets live on tutorial mode anyway in this clown world,living in America,the richest country in the world is a bonus for them and they're still ungrateful.
Indeed,all a toilet has to do is open her legs and she will get what she wants (wageslave job promotion,house,car,latest smartphone,etc)
I KNOW EVERYONE HAS MENTAL ISSUES
Not everyone,only men,like i said previously,toilets are incapable of having mental issues due to their lower intelligence,they just pretend they have them in order to gain sympathy and attention.
Question for you guys, do you believe women when they say that they’re genuinely depressed?
No,i don't believe anything toilets say,they're are deceiving by nature.
Can women be sad?
No,they lack the soul and the intelligence to feel such emotions.

Women live in a bubble and when they face "problems" (which are mens dreams) they get depressed. They have no idea how harsh lifr outside their bubble is.

I was once in group therapy for depression and some dumb foid complained that she was giving her bf too many massages without getting enough in return :feelsrope:

Agreed especially if she's a middle class or higher blonde white bitch. And it's always them that claim to be "depressed" and then mope about it for attention.

Mental health in general is mostly a meme

Mental health in general is mostly a meme
I believe men that get depressed bc let's be honest, the way society treats ugly males drives you to suicide down the road.-

I was once in group therapy for depression and some dumb foid complained that she was giving her bf too many massages without getting enough in return :feelsrope:
why does she spend her time texting him when she could easily get another dick? all for attention and pity votes. "not enough in return" my ass
why does she spend her time with him when she could easily get another dick? all for attention and pity votes. "not enough in return" my ass

@bigantennaemay1 thoughts?
Based post, and no, women cannot be depressed. Like OP said, they literally have the red carpet rolled out for them, are born into tutorial mode, and have cucks and simps catering to their every whim no matter where they go, what they do, or how attractive or unattractive they are.

Their "problems" aren't real problems. Their "problems" are just another method for them to rake in the attention they so strongly crave. :feelsjuice:
Oh good fucking lord. :rolleyes: I would give my left nut to be in that position: to have a gf and be giving her more massages than she gives me. And she's keeping track?! Jesus fuck! The level of pettiness and entitlement on that spoiled bitch, she doesn't have depression. You don't get depression from that. She's neurotic. :feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
The only reason foids could be 'depressed' is if chad didn't fuck them, but if they kill themselves good for them

YOU LIVE IN A GYNOCENTRIC REGION FULL OF ENDLESS AMOUNT OF OPPORTUNITIES TO FIND A SOYCUCK MAN TO LOVE YOU, AND TAKE CARE OF YOU, BUT YOU REFRAIN FROM DOING THAT BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT YOU SECRETLY CAN NEVER RESPECT A BETABUXX CUCK.

I KNOW EVERYONE HAS MENTAL ISSUES, BUT WHEN WOMEN ARE “SAD” WE TREAT IT LIKE ITS A CASE OF DIPLOMACY; LIKE PRESIDENTS ACROSS THE GLOBE ARE TRYING TO BLOW EACH OTHERS COUNTRIES UP USING DEFCON 1, AND WE HAVE TO APPROACH HOW TO RECONCILE SWIFTLY WITHOUT ANY HARM BEING DONE TO EITHER SIDE.

^ THIS IS HOW SOYCIETY TREATS WOMENS “MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS” APPROACH THEIR “PROBLEMS” CALMLY, SO FOIDS WON’T COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU SAY THE WRONG WORDS

tldr; women are sad for no reason when life laid a red carpet out for them the moment they was born. But they tell men to “suck it up, and get over it”:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And to add: women never know why they feel “sad” or “depressed” — they write it off as “PMSing” but it’s more than that. It may be chemical imbalances, but, it may be the lack of “chad/Tyrone adventures” they’re missing out on. Question for you guys, do you believe women when they say that they’re genuinely depressed? Can women be sad?
It is not just America it’s the whole world