Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Hate When People Say Baby Boomers Had It Easy

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
This is like telling me everybody in the group is lucky, because they all got invited to Muriel's Party.
Yes, that's true, the group is lucky, but what if I'M THE ONLY ONE NOT INVITED?
This has happened to me. OVER and OVER.
I was in high school and Muriel always had parties, and they were saying how lucky I was to be her classmate.
She invited all the other classmates, but not me.
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if many people here would've gotten dates if they were a Baby Boomer. That is true.
But it doesn't do me any good.
Saying Baby Boomers had it easy, while true, is nothing more than Rage / Suicide Fuel for me.

I havent heard the name Muriel since god knows how long.

I havent heard the name Muriel since god knows how long.
There were plenty of Muriels in my high school.
I can't believe there are people who never met a Muriel.

yeah I was an outcast my whole life I would still be virgin without tinder

There's a lot of valid hatred for the baby boomers as a group because they were basically given the world on a plate and ran it into the ground. They're the poster children of the "easy times make weak men" theory. Life was so easy for your average boomer American, Canadian, and European that they invented new bullshit to fill the role the struggle of life normally filled, and that's what gave us limousine Marxism, feminism, and the general selfishness, childishness, and absolution of responsibility that has become the norm in the industrialized world.

But, sure, some boomers didn't get laid, like you. Try not to take so much personal offense. I'm a millennial and I hate my generation with a passion.

We're just talking about the large majority, don't let it get to you.

Muriel always had parties

JFL. That hoe is probably a granny now, and you're still talking about shit that happened when you were both kids. @FrustratedWhiteMale truest of trucels tbh.

JFL. That hoe is probably a granny now, and you're still talking about shit that happened when you were both kids. @FrustratedWhiteMale truest of trucels tbh.
I'm sure she is a grandmother by now. Probably married a nice guy.
Back then, girls didn't have kids out of wedlock.Divroce was rare.
She was a nice girl - to those she liked.
I'm sure her parents were of The Greatest Generation.
Oh -by the way - If the parents found out I wasn't invited to a party, they would reprimand the kid and "force" him or her to invite me.
Greatest Generation Parents really were the Greatest.
I always feared what would happen once they die out.

Last edited:
Yeah you blew it bud. You lived in a time when you could get a job as a gas station attendant and make enough to buy a house (that now would now be worth 10x) or you had the option to go to college and walk out with a guaranteed job making big money. I'll leave the easy dating market and so on out.

You lived in the most prosperous era in human history and goofed it up lol.

You had it very good.
The problem you're the exception of the rule.
Muriel forgot about her family, her children and grandchildren. But she'll always remember the cocks she had.

Like here because of your age and sexual attraction to grandmothers, you're an exception to the boomer norm. A huge exception.

Boomers had it easy and I wish death upon them all, except you and the 1 or 2 other boomercels on here.

Yeah you blew it bud. You lived in a time when you could get a job as a gas station attendant and make enough to buy a house (that now would now be worth 10x) or you had the option to go to college and walk out with a guaranteed job making big money. I'll leave the easy dating market and so on out.
You make it sound like I wasn't trying. I tried very hard, went to dances, tried to meet girls.
No luck. It was not easy back then for men. The girls still had it very easy in the 1970's.
Muriel forgot about her family, her children and grandchildren. But she'll always remember the cocks she had.
You know what really pisses me off.
She even invited the other "losers"
I remember the following Monday they would talk about how they went to the beach or movies.
I could deal with it if she invited only the popular guys, but she invited the losers as well.

Crap like this happened recently as well, but that will be another post.

It was not easy back then for men.
Just because you missed out on one of the many hippie orgies and all the drugs doesn't mean boomers didn't have it easy and that foids didn't have lower standards back in your day.

Just because you missed out on one of the many hippie orgies and all the drugs doesn't mean boomers didn't have it easy and that foids didn't have lower standards back in your day.
The had lower standards and would've taken many of the people on this forum.

Foids really started becoming whores in the early sixties and most boomers wouldn't date till the mid sixties. I would've been too high inhib to hippiemaxx or Mansonmaxx. I would've been killed in Vietnam. But you could've Bundymaxxed in the 70's, a good time for serial killers.

That's just boomers as a group, ofc there are some unlucky boomer individuals such as yourself and that must feel especially bad. Take the brettypill, most boomers are lucky.

nobody likes boomers

You lived in the most prosperous era in human history and goofed it up lol.

tbh tbh tbh

It was the baby boomers who started the sexual revolution, which really should be called the female sexual revolution, and revealed hypergamy. The boomers were naive and thought women would be more willing to fuck anyone if freed. JFL, what a bunch of clowns. I hope they rot in piss.

Well ive been to parties during school year and nothing good happened you didnt miss anything

I'm sure that as a westerner I have it easier than a Chinese ricecel, but it's just not easier enough.

Don't take it personally. The point is that on average more people would've ascended under the boomer set of conditions. Not that everyone would've ascended.

‘Muriel’ - definitely a boomer.

Life is hard for the social outcast, doesn't matter the age.

There's no such thing as "the good old days." All time periods suck if you're a ugly loser.

Don't take it personally. The point is that on average more people would've ascended under the boomer set of conditions. Not that everyone would've ascended.
That is true. I bet most of the people on this forum would've gotten sex, plenty of sex, back then.

over for boomercels
never begun for zoomercels

You could make more money at least, jobs were easier to find. Nowadays we can't fuck woman nor even find a shitty job because they aren't hiring.

It's over man. Better hire a hooker or buy another doll. I want to buy a doll in a future.

Boomers did have it easier though, come on.
Not me. I still never got sex. No girlfriend, no nothing.
Yes, Baby Boomers had it easier. Everyone I knew got girls.
How do you think I feel?

You could make more money at least, jobs were easier to find. Nowadays we can't fuck woman nor even find a shitty job because they aren't hiring.
I couldn't get Jobs either, despite trying.
My mother got me a temporary job in the hospital where she worked.
I did messenger. Then the owner passed away. Many people were fired, including me.
I work in a disabled place. It's not a real job. They only gave it tp me because they felt sorry for me.

Last edited:
Old Man, what do you do for a living?

I find it hard to believe that you couldn't get pussy or married for that matter with a solid middle class job, which was like honey to bees in the 80s

If you're a boomer, you're most likely a truecel.

This is my favorite larper on here

Old Man, what do you do for a living?

I find it hard to believe that you couldn't get pussy or married for that matter with a solid middle class job, which was like honey to bees in the 80s
It's because he's a fuckin larper.

I was thinking about how much I hate boomers and then I saw this thread again. I really hate boomers. Not you though except if you're a larper.