Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate when people come over

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
These people that knew my parents for many years likes to visit frequently.Everyday I can never truly relax because I fear people may come over.I always stay in my room,but it's just so annoying.Luckily they haven't visited in two months but before that they would come like once or twice a week.They been talking on the phone and said they might come :feelsrope:

One perk I like for being in your own place. No random visitors you have to tolerate or hide from.

It's an incel trait for sure, well now thanks to corona you should be ablo to catch a break

Me too, i hate being around strangers

This is true ropefuel, they are going to ask "Oh, and how is your son, does he already have a girlfriend? How about college?"

I don't mind too much I just hide in my room

I ignore them

corona has come for you

Family visiting is awkward. They clearly judge me for being such a loser and I am uncomfortable with them around.

Same, its so awkward being around more successful relatives. thankfully coronachan stopped family visits.

I just roomlurk when parents have people over but sometimes we have to get dinner out with them and it sucks

It's always this bullshit of fake pleasantries to not bother the guests and not show the failures we are.

Same. I hate visitors