Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate when normies say there's honor in wageslaving

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
I hate it when they try to say that working brings honor. Like working is it's own reward unto itself. When that 20 year old in Florida won that $400 million dollar jackpot, I heard some old boomer say "He'll never know the satisfaction of a hard days work"....there's no satisfaction in "working hard" and 99 percent of people would be lazy fucks if they had enough money not to work. Pretending there's some joy and satisfaction in hard work is a mass cope that needs to die.

The only people who would still "work" (if you want to call it that) with millions of dollars are the Tyrones that shoot scenes for blacked.com.

just suck jewish dick bro! yum yum!

just suck jewish dick bro! yum yum!
You better be, shabbos goyim!
Schlomopepe

most money and most work is just pissed away on useless shit

there's no honor in anything, tbh

save a 1000 starving african children, they have kids and now everyone is worse off

what's with soy idiots constantly worrying about honor?

If you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life.
-some boomer fuck

Is just cope to get through the day

It’s easier to tell yourself “I do this for Muh honour” them to tell yourself “fuck I have to do this or I’ll be homeless”

It makes it seem like this heroic action

Last edited:
-some boomer fuck
Lmao this. Practically they want you to embrace the idea that you would be better as a janitor rather as a doctor if you truly liked your work instead of the other. My ass, most people literally go to college for the sole purpose to find a good career to luxurymaxx and avoid being a poor fuck. Most wouldnt even move their ass if they werent fucked without a job.

the only way working can have honor is if you are the leader of an extremely succesful company or if you are actually contributing to something really important. Less than 0.0000000000000000000001% of jobs have honor

Lmao this. Practically they want you to embrace the idea that you would be better as a janitor rather as a doctor if you truly liked your work instead of the other. My ass, most people literally go to college for the sole purpose to find a good career to luxurymaxx and avoid being a poor fuck. Most wouldnt even move their ass if they werent fucked without a job.
Mops me because janitor!
the only way working can have honor is if you are the leader of an extremely succesful company or if you are actually contributing to something really important. Less than 0.0000000000000000000001% of jobs have honor

Is just cope to get through the day

It’s easier to tell yourself “I do this for Muh honour” them to tell yourself “fuck I have to do this or I’ll be homeless”

It makes it seem like this heroic action

There's honor in not being homeless, I'll give 'em that. If you worked your way out of homelessness you have no choice but to feel honored I imagine. But that's perhaps a minority of folks in this modern economy idk.

-some boomer fuck
Well if you're a Tyrone working for blacked getting paid to bang giga Stacies, this statement might be true.

I wish I hit a lottery, won 1 million euros and never work a day in my life anymore.

Most jobs are unfulfilling and most people can only work those jobs, that boomer is jus coping. Jus ask anyone whether he wish to strike the lottery or 'work honorably' for 40years and we have the answer

Well if you're a Tyrone working for blacked getting paid to bang giga Stacies, this statement might be true.
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

most money and most work is just pissed away on useless shit

there's no honor in anything, tbh

save a 1000 starving african children, they have kids and now everyone is worse off

what's with soy idiots constantly worrying about honor?

The funny thing is that this is 100% true. Shitskins breed at such alarmingly high rates (some African countries have fertility rates of higher than 5 kids per female) that "saving the darkies" is actually fucking the planet even more.

But of course, Jews will tell all the Whites to stop breeding because "muh environmental impact."

They cope thinking that wageslaving have something good otherwise they would rope

such a cope lol