Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate when normies say “respect your mom and dad bro”

I'm not digging people up because you know your ideas are not popular. You're doing what you did last time: Denial until someone can shove something in your face.
Nobody agreed with you, so it seems like your ideas are not popular. :feelskek:
I advocate for my opinions
Finally, you got it. It is your OPINION, not a GENERAL truth. Next time, save yourself an embarrassment and present it like that instead.

Still, you told me that most people on this forum agree with you. I ask you, where are these people? Can you show me three people in this thread who agree with you? You said most of them do, so this should not provide any challenge for you, right? Let's scrutinize this opinion you expressed to see if it stands up to the challenge by your own words. Otherwise you talk bullshit!

Finally, you got it. It is your OPINION, not a GENERAL truth. Next time, save yourself an embarrassment and present it like that instead.

Still, you told me that most people on this forum agree with you. I ask you, where are these people? Can you show me three people in this thread who agree with you? You said most of them do, so this should not provide any challenge for you, right? Let's scrutinize this opinion you expressed to see if it stands up to the challenge by your own words. Otherwise you talk bullshit!
Nobody with this bluepiller lol. Antinatalism is unpopular kek. It’s still the truth, life in this hellhole world is trash for most people and that’s the truth.

Also who created children for rational reason? Nobody, most of them impose their suffering toward their children and make them become subservient npc

I’m interested to see one source of all of your claims you believe and force feed as facts also irony in the second paragraph

My claims that "My parents wronged me for having me, and are culpable" is a very unpopular view and considered nonsense by most? You need me to prove most people don't believe in your views?

First of all, I said not on this autistic fucking forum. Even though even on this autistic fucking forum, blaming your parents for having you is a stretch.

Second, you ignored the rest of my post because you're not actually interested in having the conversation. You're only interested in saying "You're not the boss of me!"

So I conceded. If that's the game you wanna play, if everything is just someone's opinion and therefore not a standard they can hold anyone else to, you can't hold your parents to the standard that they are guilty of anything. Because that's just your opinion. It's hypocrisy to say "I don't care how you feel, that's your opinion," but then say to your parents "My standard for life is objective, it is objectively wrong for you to have children regardless of how you feel about it."

Thank your mother as she cucks you for your entire life savings and your dad breaks your nose.

First of all, I said not on this autistic fucking forum. Even though even on this autistic fucking forum, blaming your parents for having you is a stretch.
What the fuck are you doing here, then, if you are blaming this forum? Are you saying that people on this forum do not have the right ideas about this world?

No, you specifically said that most people on this forum agree with your opinion. So you will have to back up your claim now. As your proof, you posted, "Trust me bro, source." Then, let's go and prove it. Show me at least 3 people in this thread who agree with your opinion, or do you think that you alone count as a "majority" on this forum?:feelskek: I will not let you weasel out of this one boomer. So come on, where is the proof for your claim?
So I conceded. If that's the game you wanna play, if everything is just someone's opinion and therefore not a standard they can hold anyone else to, you can't hold your parents to the standard that they are guilty of anything. Because that's just your opinion. It's hypocrisy to say "I don't care how you feel, that's your opinion," but then say to your parents "My standard for life is objective, it is objectively wrong for you to have children regardless of how you feel about it."
No, sorry, boomer, we do not have to agree with your ramblings here. I already told you why I blame my parents and am not going to worship them because some normie scum like you who got triggered by it tell me I cannot have this opinion. You were the one presenting your opinions as the general truth and telling everybody here that they are faggots if they dare to disagree with you.:feelskek: Then, when you were called out on it, you tried to hide behind an invisible majority for which you could not provide a single example.:feelskek: Then you used obvious strawmanning and twisted our words into arguments we never said. When all this failed, you claimed that even here on this forum, most people agree with you despite being the only person here who says this bullshit, and you failed to provide even 3 people from here who are in this imagined majority of yours.:feelskek: How pathetic.

What the fuck are you doing here, then, if you are blaming this forum? Are you saying that people on this forum do not have the right ideas about this world?

As I said in Post 74, I can care for people but realize that they aren't in their right minds. Just because you're a dumbass doesn't mean I don't sympathize with your pain.

No, you specifically said that most people on this forum agree with your opinion. So you will have to back up your claim now. As your proof, you posted, "Trust me bro, source." Then, let's go and prove it. Show me at least 3 people in this thread who agree with your opinion, or do you think that you alone count as a "majority" on this forum?:feelskek: I will not let you weasel out of this one boomer. So come on, where is the proof for your claim?

I never said they were in this thread. But there are more than 3. I can name at least 4: Pillow City Pimp, Regenerator, prajeet88, and gymcellragefeul all disagree with suicide.

No, sorry, boomer, we do not have to agree with your ramblings here. I already told you why I blame my parents and am not going to worship them because some normie scum like you who got triggered by it tell me I cannot have this opinion. You were the one presenting your opinions as the general truth and telling everybody here that they are faggots if they dare to disagree with you.:feelskek: Then, when you were called out on it, you tried to hide behind an invisible majority for which you could not provide a single example.:feelskek: Then you used obvious strawmanning and twisted our words into arguments we never said. When all this failed, you claimed that even here on this forum, most people agree with you despite being the only person here who says this bullshit, and you failed to provide even 3 people from here who are in this imagined majority of yours.:feelskek: How pathetic.

Ah, see? Hypocrisy is by definition illogical. By definition an idea that cannot stand. And you're a hypocrite for saying "I don't have to agree with your opinion, but my parents have to agree with mine. My opinions are general truth, but yours are just opinions."

As I said in Post 74, I can care for people but realize that they aren't in their right minds.
So you don't agree with people on this forum, then, because they are stupid according to "not being in their right minds"? Who are you to say who is in his right mind and who is not?

Again, are you saying that people on this forum do not have the right ideas about this world?
I never said they were in this thread. But there are more than 3. I can name at least 4: Pillow City Pimp, Regenerator, prajeet88, and gymcellragefeul all disagree with suicide.
People in this thread are also representing people in this forum.

Again strawmanning? That was not the question, was it? We were talking about how, according to you, we cannot blame our parents for our misery. Why are you changing it to suicide? You are full of shit and cannot even back up your claims. You cannot name a couple of people from this thread who agree with you but you say that you have a majority on this site. On the other hand I can name basically anybody in this thread who supports my and op opinions.

Ah, see? Hypocrisy is by definition illogical. By definition an idea that cannot stand. And you're a hypocrite for saying "I don't have to agree with your opinion, but my parents have to agree with mine. My opinions are general truth, but yours are just opinions."
Tell me, where did I present it as a general truth and not as my opinion? YOU are doing this here, presenting your opinions as a general truth. Also, where did I say this? I don't have to agree with your opinion, but my parents have to agree with mine.

I never said that my parents had to agree about anything with me. I say that I blame them for the life I have. When you are quoting something like this:
"I don't have to agree with your opinion, but my parents have to agree with mine. My opinions are general truth, but yours are just opinions."
Then fucking provide the exact quote and not make up your own quote and present it as if it were my own. Just jfl at this. :feelskek:

So you don't agree with people on this forum, then, because they are stupid according to "not being in their right minds"? Who are you to say who is in his right mind and who is not?

Again, are you saying that people on this forum do not have the right ideas about this world?

People in this thread are also representing people in this forum.

Again strawmanning? That was not the question, was it? We were talking about how, according to you, we cannot blame our parents for our misery. Why are you changing it to suicide? You are full of shit and cannot even back up your claims. You cannot name a couple of people from this thread who agree with you but you say that you have a majority on this site. On the other hand I can name basically anybody in this thread who supports my and op opinions.

Tell me, where did I present it as a general truth and not as my opinion? YOU are doing this here, presenting your opinions as a general truth. Also, where did I say this? I don't have to agree with your opinion, but my parents have to agree with mine.

I never said that my parents had to agree about anything with me. I say that I blame them for the life I have. When you are quoting something like this:

Then fucking provide the exact quote and not make up your own quote and present it as if it were my own. Just jfl at this. :feelskek:

Oh so that's your position? "I blame my parents even though that's not necessarily correct?" Then I refer you to my earlier point. Bitch about it if you want to. Die mad about it if you want to. You have the right to be angry, you have the right to vent. But it's not "correct" to blame your parents if your basis for it isn't true. You have no grounds to blame them, you're just personally mad about your life.

"Shit genes" is being born retarded, or nonviable. But if you're genuinely like "Fuck you Mom and Dad, didn't you know that I wasn't gonna have the right cranial structure" then maybe you are retarded.
yeah its illogical because your parents are subject to the same laws you are. They probably did not really decide who they ended up shagging up with, as much as the average incel does not decide not to have sex.
If you are consistent with the blackpill, you would have to apply lookism to good looking people as well - they did not chose to be like that, hence they cant be held accountable. Includes your parents of course.

Oh so that's your position? "I blame my parents even though that's not necessarily correct?" Then I refer you to my earlier point. Bitch about it if you want to. Die mad about it if you want to. You have the right to be angry, you have the right to vent. But it's not "correct" to blame your parents if your basis for it isn't true. You have no grounds to blame them, you're just personally mad about your life.
Your closer to dying than us boomer, also why do I need your approval/grounds to criticize them are you fucking self absorbed boomer

I see that you disregarded all my previous questions and did not answer a single one of them.

Again strawmanning? That was not the question, was it? We were talking about how, according to you, we cannot blame our parents for our misery. Why are you changing it to suicide?

But it's not "correct" to blame your parents if your basis for it isn't true. You have no grounds to blame them
Because you said that it is not correct to blame my parents, that makes it not "correct," right? Let me tell you something, you retarded boomer:
You act as if you've cornered the market on wisdom and tell everyone here what they should and shouldn't think. Just because you say something, it doesn't automatically mean it's true.

Your closer to dying than us boomer, also why do I need your approval/grounds to criticize them are you fucking self absorbed boomer

You need it for your critique to make sense. If your opinions don't stand up to scrutiny, they're just opinions and you can't expect anyone to adhere to them.

I see that you disregarded all my previous questions and did not answer a single one of them.

Again strawmanning? That was not the question, was it? We were talking about how, according to you, we cannot blame our parents for our misery. Why are you changing it to suicide?

Because you said that it is not correct to blame my parents, that makes it not "correct," right? Let me tell you something, you retarded boomer:
You act as if you've cornered the market on wisdom and tell everyone here what they should and shouldn't think. Just because you say something, it doesn't automatically mean it's true.

You're not paying attention to me. If you had, you'd be able to follow the conversation. But you're not interested in that, you just want me to stop "bullying" you. You're sensitive and you can't keep a conversation. Like a baby.

I'll say it again, and I'll put it in bold so you know what to take away. I'll make it real fuckin' simple: If it's only your opinion, no one is beholden to it. That means your parents aren't beholden to your opinions.

You need it for your critique to make sense. If your opinions don't stand up to scrutiny, they're just opinions and you can't expect anyone to adhere to them.

You're not paying attention to me. If you had, you'd be able to follow the conversation. But you're not interested in that, you just want me to stop "bullying" you. You're sensitive and you can't keep a conversation. Like a baby.

I'll say it again, and I'll put it in bold so you know what to take away. I'll make it real fuckin' simple: If it's only your opinion, no one is beholden to it. That means your parents aren't beholden to your opinions.
Your entire fucking replies were opinions you showed no evidence that what you are saying is fact that’s what we have been trying to tell you, you self absorbed retard

Says the one who is not able to refute any of my points. Says the one who needs to hide behind some kind of invisible majority, which he does not have. The one who uses obvious strawman tactics.

So once again:
Answer me this: are you saying that people on this forum do not have correct opinions? Yes or not?
Also, who are you to say who is in his right mind and who is not?

Next, provide me examples of your claim that the majority of this forum is on your side and agrees with your opinion that whoever dares to blame his parents for his life is retarded.

And lastly, Mr. "not paying attention to me." Pay fucking attention and provide me with my exact quote on this garbage:
"I don't have to agree with your opinion, but my parents have to agree with mine. My opinions are general truth, but yours are just opinions."

You quoted this as if I said it. So I am asking you to now provide me with exactly the quote where I said it, you retarded boomer.
Learn to read, where did I say, that my parents have to agree with my opinions? Where? You probably did not learn to read with comprehensions, so I will again quote it here for you:
I never said that my parents had to agree about anything with me. I say that I blame them for the life I have.

Your entire fucking replies were opinions you showed no evidence that what you are saying is fact that’s what we have been trying to tell you, you self absorbed retard

I've given my standard for what counts as a "solid point." In fact, I've gone with two standards: Peer review, which you've rejected, and this nonsense that "i want a virgin girl" is hung up on.

Says the one who is not able to refute any of my points. Says the one who needs to hide behind some kind of invisible majority, which he does not have. The one who uses obvious strawman tactics.

So once again:

Answer me this: are you saying that people on this forum do not have correct opinions? Yes or not?
Also, who are you to say who is in his right mind and who is not?

Next, provide me examples of your claim that the majority of this forum is on your side and agrees with your opinion that whoever dares to blame his parents for his life is retarded.

Oh my fucking God. Alright, I'll give you some more if it'll help you fucking focus. Insomniac, Swiswis, Weed, PersonalityChad, janoycresva, Cuyen, YungCell, texascurrycel, abomination... all of them fucking love their parents. Now try to keep up.

And lastly, Mr. "not paying attention to me." Pay fucking attention and provide me with my exact quote on this garbage:

You quoted this as if I said it. So I am asking you to now provide me with exactly the quote where I said it, you retarded boomer.

Learn to read, where did I say, that my parents have to agree with my opinions? Where? You probably did not learn to read with comprehensions, so I will again quote it here for you:

If you're not saying your parents have to agree with you, then that means your blaming them is not based in fact. That's like blaming the birds for the rain because, in your opinion, the birds are at fault. So is that what you're saying? "My feelings aren't logical or objective and they don't make sense but I have the right to feel them?"

Last edited:
I have had enough of your retarded normie boomer brain spewing a bluepilled shit on this site, denigrating its userbase, and calling it an echo chamber for autists with irrational opinions.

Guys, this boomer is mocking everybody here who is saying that his parents are to blame for the misery they had to endure every day in their lives. He says that you are retarded if you hold this opinion, and that you cannot blame your parents for your situation. He is completely disregarding that it was their genes and selfish decision to procreate and create an incel from you. He is also saying that they are not responsible for compensating for it in any way and that social status is "meaningless" and does not contribute to your happiness.

Here are some of his quotes from this thread:
It's not what I say. It's what anyone not living in an echo chamber for nonfunctioning autists says.
So according to his words, we are living in an echo chamber for nonfuctioning autists who are full of shit and have irrational opinions. I did not know that you could on this forum agree with normie view points, denigrate the userbase, and label it as an echo chamber for non-fuctioning autists. Is it allowed here to mock autists just because you are NT?
You want me to name everyone in rational society? There are literally dozens of us.
I can care for people but realize that they aren't in their right minds.
You three in this thread? As I've said before, the vast majority of society would call you crazy for thinking what you think. Your ideas don't stand up.
Do you not live in modern society? Are you really asking me how modern society feels about blaming your parents for creating you?
I specifically said this forum is not where you should find rational opinions. It never has been, remember how I described it as "an echo chamber for nonfunctioning autists?"

But you newcomers have fucked things up especially. Things were not as stupid before you showed up.
So I guess he likes the normie "rational" society that made outcasts out of us and is siding with them since people here are for him just "non-functioning autists with irrational opinions." As he said, this forum is not something where you should look for rational opinions. So he basically disagrees with the ideas and opinions of people on this forum.
I'm shorter. And likely older. And yet I'm not actively trying to hold my parents to account for the crime of having a baby. That's bitch talk.
Care about what? I don't spend my days cursing my parents for birthing me because that's not rational. That's all. Normal people aren't fucked up in the head like that.
Again, siding with normies in a society because they are, according to him, not so fucked up in the head like us.
What is the proper financial situation for having a child? If they can afford to raise you, you have no room to complain.
I guess we have no right to complain since this boomer is telling us that if two ugly people procreate and make you an incel, then somehow that is not a reason to complain about it. They are also telling us that if they could afford us, despite knowing that they have nothing to compensate for their ugly genes in terms of money or status, to lessen the effect of an inceldom, then we have no right to complain about being born.
The normies aren't really ignorant if what they're saying is "Blaming your parents simply for having you is an irrational position to take, unless you were born with a severe handicap. Unless you were genuinely better off never born."
Again, siding with normies. Except the normies live their lives normally since they were not born ugly because of their parents, so it is hypocrisy to tell us that we should just shut up because it is not rational to blame our parents for it. Normies never had to endure experiences like we did, so they have zero say in it. I guess inceldom, despite its debilitating effects on every sphere of your life, like, for example, you never being able to have a relationship, find a significant other, experience sex, love, or any form of intimacy ever in your life, or being bullied for your looks and rejected straight away in any social situation or on the job market, is not a severe handicap according to this boomer. I guess, ACCORDING TO THIS MORON, the absolute misery we are experiencing every day is not such a severe handicap.

What do you guys think? Are we really retarded to have these opinions, and should we listen to this fucktard boomer lecturing us on what we can and cannot think about our parents? Do you think that this is just an echo chamber for non-functioning autists with irrational opinions and that the "real" truth lies within the "rational" society outside of this forum, as this boomer is trying to imply? I think this boomer cuck belongs on reddit with his opinions and not here.

@SupremeSaint @Spongebozz @-TheRinku127- @I want to believe @Chudpreet @zunzun8888 @Grim_Reaper @faded @wereq @BELOW_Average_Joe @lonelysince2006 @Vlarke @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Fifita @screwthefbi @beanercel @curryboy420 @Uncle Death @gymletethnicel @hunlow @Mortis @NorthernWind @ItsovERfucks @Lonelyus @RegularManlet @WorthlessSlavicShit @OutcompetedByRoomba @Renegade#1 @IncelKing @Buried Alive 2.0 @Whitefeminineboy @LOLI BREEDING @WizardofSoda @TheCatMan @Pajeetsingh @Despicablecel @TBIcel @RealSchizo @Corvus @fastnbulbous @cvh1991

What do you guys think?
I think he genuinely is a normie. He has friends and has had his fair amount of girlfriends and he's currently in a dry spell larping as an incel. I can understand why he gives some push back to some stuff that is said here, I do it all the time, but now it's becoming obnoxious and bluepilled garbage that only a normie could utter. He doesn't even show an ounce of sympathy towards the incel postion.

Suspicious to be frank.

I do respect my parents because they always treated me well despite bringing me to this clown world

Why'd I give a fuck about my parents? I haven't really been on good terms with my mom since I was put in state care 18 years ago. Not like my dad was ever really in the picture. I care about them and think about them as much as they do me. So not at all.

I think he genuinely is a normie. He has friends and has had his fair amount of girlfriends and he's currently in a dry spell larping as an incel. I can understand why he gives some push back to some stuff that is said here, I do it all the time, but now it's becoming obnoxious and bluepilled garbage that only a normie could utter. He doesn't even show an ounce of sympathy towards the incel postion.

Suspicious to be frank.
Agreed

What do you guys think? Are we really retarded to have these opinions, and should we listen to this fucktard boomer lecturing us on what we can and cannot think about our parents? Do you think that this is just an echo chamber for non-functioning autists with irrational opinions and that the "real" truth lies within the "rational" society outside of this forum, as this boomer is trying to imply? I think this boomer cuck belongs on reddit with his opinions and not here.

"Save me, people on this forum!" We didn't do this bitch shit back in my day. I don't need you to like me, but I would think for your own sake you would want to have some logic to stand on. And not just hurt feelings.

"Save me, people on this forum!" We didn't do this bitch shit back in my day. I don't need you to like me, but I would think for your own sake you would want to have some logic to stand on. And not just hurt feelings.
I don´t give a fuck what about you did "back-in-your day boomer." Go back to reddit, where you belong, you blue-pilled cunt.

'The vast majority of society...'

AdPopulum Fallacy

“Muh back in my dad” back in your day there was lead in the water and the asbestos problem,also for someone who thinks most of the forum agrees with him this thread shows a different picture

What do you guys think?
Hating and blaming your parents is a very valid thing always, even disregarding genetics. Plenty of dysfunctional people end up becoming parents. There is a single mom epidemic, ffs. How is a chad-chaser single mom and a thugmaxxed pump'n dumper chad going to be good parents? Not to mention there is a billion ways a parent can fail his child, like picking favorites, helicopter parenting, neglectful parenting, overbearing, being a dead beat, not teaching kids about life, failing to push your teenage son to seek teen-love, bullying your son so he grows up to have low self-esteem, single mom teaching boys to be feminists..... the list goes on....

All these people should've at least thought twice about having kids. And all this is disregarding the genetics. When you add genetics, the list of people who shouldn't have kids grows even bigger, most of them are foids though.

1. Again, what is that standard? How poor do you have to be before it should be considered a "crime" to have kids?

2. The normies aren't really ignorant if what they're saying is "Blaming your parents simply for having you is an irrational position to take, unless you were born with a severe handicap. Unless you were genuinely better off never born."
Everyone who has ever identified with the incel community or has a great amount of trouble getting a girlfriend would have been better if they weren't born. Even those borderline normies.

@FrothySolutions why do come here? You don't seem to share the same POVs as we do at all. And you barely show sympathy too.

“Muh back in my dad” back in your day there was lead in the water and the asbestos problem,also for someone who thinks most of the forum agrees with him this thread shows a different picture

Back in my day on this forum, I mean. Back before people like I want virgin girl started crying over their precious hivemind hugbox.

"just respect your parents for giving u the shittest genes bro"

I have had enough of your retarded normie boomer brain spewing a bluepilled shit on this site, denigrating its userbase, and calling it an echo chamber for autists with irrational opinions.

Guys, this boomer is mocking everybody here who is saying that his parents are to blame for the misery they had to endure every day in their lives. He says that you are retarded if you hold this opinion, and that you cannot blame your parents for your situation. He is completely disregarding that it was their genes and selfish decision to procreate and create an incel from you. He is also saying that they are not responsible for compensating for it in any way and that social status is "meaningless" and does not contribute to your happiness.

So according to his words, we are living in an echo chamber for nonfuctioning autists who are full of shit and have irrational opinions. I did not know that you could on this forum agree with normie view points, denigrate the userbase, and label it as an echo chamber for non-fuctioning autists. Is it allowed here to mock autists just because you are NT?

So I guess he likes the normie "rational" society that made outcasts out of us and is siding with them since people here are for him just "non-functioning autists with irrational opinions." As he said, this forum is not something where you should look for rational opinions. So he basically disagrees with the ideas and opinions of people on this forum.

Again, siding with normies in a society because they are, according to him, not so fucked up in the head like us.

I guess we have no right to complain since this boomer is telling us that if two ugly people procreate and make you an incel, then somehow that is not a reason to complain about it. They are also telling us that if they could afford us, despite knowing that they have nothing to compensate for their ugly genes in terms of money or status, to lessen the effect of an inceldom, then we have no right to complain about being born.

Again, siding with normies. Except the normies live their lives normally since they were not born ugly because of their parents, so it is hypocrisy to tell us that we should just shut up because it is not rational to blame our parents for it. Normies never had to endure experiences like we did, so they have zero say in it. I guess inceldom, despite its debilitating effects on every sphere of your life, like, for example, you never being able to have a relationship, find a significant other, experience sex, love, or any form of intimacy ever in your life, or being bullied for your looks and rejected straight away in any social situation or on the job market, is not a severe handicap according to this boomer. I guess, ACCORDING TO THIS MORON, the absolute misery we are experiencing every day is not such a severe handicap.

@SupremeSaint @Spongebozz @-TheRinku127- @I want to believe @Chudpreet @zunzun8888 @Grim_Reaper @faded @wereq @BELOW_Average_Joe @lonelysince2006 @Vlarke @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Fifita @screwthefbi @beanercel @curryboy420 @Uncle Death @gymletethnicel @hunlow @Mortis @NorthernWind @ItsovERfucks @Lonelyus @RegularManlet @WorthlessSlavicShit @OutcompetedByRoomba @Renegade#1 @IncelKing @Buried Alive 2.0 @Whitefeminineboy @LOLI BREEDING @WizardofSoda @TheCatMan @Pajeetsingh @Despicablecel @TBIcel @RealSchizo @Corvus @fastnbulbous @cvh1991
best not to argue with boomers for they are mostly retarded but ignore function is often useful :feelsYall:

FireShot Webpage Capture 2089   I hate when normies say respect your mom and dad bro I Page

I felt the same way and sidestepped the issue months ago.

Based thread i agree with this. Fuck that guy literally most of your looks come from your parents. Why are these fags complaining about us blaming out parents? WE DID NOT ASKED TO BE BORN UGLY!!!! WE DID NOT!

Cucked to respect people who gave you bad genetics:blackpill:

Hating and blaming your parents is a very valid thing always, even disregarding genetics. Plenty of dysfunctional people end up becoming parents. There is a single mom epidemic, ffs. How is a chad-chaser single mom and a thugmaxxed pump'n dumper chad going to be good parents? Not to mention there is a billion ways a parent can fail his child, like picking favorites, helicopter parenting, neglectful parenting, overbearing, being a dead beat, not teaching kids about life, failing to push your teenage son to seek teen-love, bullying your son so he grows up to have low self-esteem, single mom teaching boys to be feminists..... the list goes on....

All these people should've at least thought twice about having kids. And all this is disregarding the genetics. When you add genetics, the list of people who shouldn't have kids grows even bigger, most of them are foids though.

Absolutely agree with this. These are all valid points about the different types of parents one can have. Many people come from single-mother households, or their parents embody other dysfunctional types. They have a massive influence on your upbringing, thus shaping your future. Of course, looks are the most important factor, but parents can mitigate their effects to at least reduce the impact of inceldom and increase your chances of ascending. If I know that I am ugly and poor, then I will not bring a child into this world just for them to suffer even more.

In this world, if you do not have looks, then you need something to compensate for it, to level the playing field for you; otherwise, it will be a miserable experience. One will go from missing one key milestone after another, just to end up as some wage slave in a low-paying job, without experiencing any joys from their youth. All this because they have no cards to play with; they got terrible genes and, on top of that, parents who did not help them in any way to mitigate their looks but threw them into the wage-slaving grinder.

And on top of that, someone will tell you to respect your parents and not to complain about them, even if it is they who have a massive effect on your upbringing, which makes them significantly responsible for the way your life has shaped up.
best not to argue with boomers for they are mostly retarded but ignore function is often useful :feelsYall:
I felt the same way and sidestepped the issue months ago.
Yeah, I'm starting to see the point you guys made...:feelsYall:
Based thread i agree with this. Fuck that guy literally most of your looks come from your parents. Why are these fags complaining about us blaming out parents? WE DID NOT ASKED TO BE BORN UGLY!!!! WE DID NOT!
Yeah, it's fucking nonsense. People come to tell you here what you can or cannot complain about. Fucking ridiculous.

The real crime the prior generations have committed is being willfully ignorant of the reality of genetics affecting everything massively, from your weight, your demographics crime rate, your intelligence to your personality. The real inequality underlying all of human history is the inequality in genetically desirable material.

Ignoring this because you are too stupid to see it or because it goes against social desirability biases does absurd amounts of harm to everyone. To the countries which can't fix their poverty and brutality because they operate on false assumptions and a misinterpretation of history, to the social cohesion because it puts a disproportional amount of blame on the winners of history and as a result drives apart society along racial and gender lines. It also sets us up for another disaster when gene editing gets affordable for the upper classes en mass and the next generation of their children are genetically-optimized super-humans your own natural children simply can't compete with. So much misery and suffering and hatred just so these brain-dead boomers can virtue signal about not being racist.

Fuck the amoral scum who pretend to be participating in some noble lie, it's face-fuckingly obvious they are purely driven by self-interest.

Absolutely agree with this. These are all valid points about the different types of parents one can have. Many people come from single-mother households, or their parents embody other dysfunctional types. They have a massive influence on your upbringing, thus shaping your future. Of course, looks are the most important factor, but parents can mitigate their effects to at least reduce the impact of inceldom and increase your chances of ascending. If I know that I am ugly and poor, then I will not bring a child into this world just for them to suffer even more.

In this world, if you do not have looks, then you need something to compensate for it, to level the playing field for you; otherwise, it will be a miserable experience. One will go from missing one key milestone after another, just to end up as some wage slave in a low-paying job, without experiencing any joys from their youth. All this because they have no cards to play with; they got terrible genes and, on top of that, parents who did not help them in any way to mitigate their looks but threw them into the wage-slaving grinder.

And on top of that, someone will tell you to respect your parents and not to complain about them, even if it is they who have a massive effect on your upbringing, which makes them significantly responsible for the way your life has shaped up.
All those guys we like to call failed normies (guys who theoretically shouldn't be incels but are) have probably had their life screwed up by their parents. Something happened that made them miss the sexual-romantic milestones of teenagehood and it's been snowballing ever since. Teenage boys still need their parents to teach them about how the world works, so them missing milestones is major failure of their parents. They are absolutely in their right and duty to complain about their parents.

My dad wanted to abort me. I wish they went through with it, I got brought into his meaningless world to feel endless pain. Why!? WHY!?

You shouldn't respect your parents any more than you would respect any other person of the same kind.

Your parents aren't necessarily more intelligent than others.
Your parents aren't necessarily better-looking than others.
Your parents don't necessarily have a better personality than others.

So there is no real reason to respect them more.
I think the general principle is your parents still had to care for you, some parents do this better than others, its just a general statement that your parents should be treated with some decency although some parents sacrafice more than others.

I didn't read everything but I read the start.

I think @FrothySolutions does have a bit of point, in that it is stupid to despise your parents for your life, what they did was out of ignorance, but I think his inital statement missed the original point of this thread, this was initially just some water thread about NPC normies that put their parents on a pedastal, when for guys like us, our parents kind of birthed us into a shit life. But it would be pretty irrational if someone was constantly seething internally about their parents.

, but I think his inital statement missed the original point of this thread, this was initially just some water thread about NPC normies that put their parents on a pedastal, when for guys like us, our parents kind of birthed us into a shit life.
I don’t know how this basic thread spiraled into a day long argument but nonetheless it was a interesting thread and popular

I don’t know how this basic thread spiraled into a day long argument but nonetheless it was a interesting thread and popular
I think they're both right in a way, but they are being too steadfast in their position, the truth is always in the middle. Obviously you shouldnt plot your parents murder over them birthing you, but putting them on a pedastal (god my dad always puts his retarded incest parents on a massive pedastal its cringe) is equally fucking stupid because to normies it seems like your parents are gods but when you are blackpilled you realise what your parents have done. My parents have no idea they made a manlet.

Death to parents, kill every normscum that procreates along with their child!

Normies say this because they actually have nice and can’t think about anything from a different perspective.
Yes but..
But when your parents gave you shit genes.
..This is not something that you should be angry with them about..
or can’t make a smart financial decisions.
This is perfectly fine to be dislike them for ^.
anyone with half a brain wouldn’t respect them.

And what’s the kicker is when normies say “ Muh your mother birthed you:soy:” which is retarded since I didn’t want or asked to be born.
If they kept us in a coherent culture then it makes it easier to have admiration and respect for our previous generation.

My family's responsible for my non-nt brain, fuck 'em.

I'm shorter. And likely older. And yet I'm not actively trying to hold my parents to account for the crime of having a baby. That's bitch talk.
You're retarded , it's like a rape victim loving his rapist. Your parents raped you into this existence that's why you suffer. They are the reason for everything, anything else is a blue pulled normgroid talk.

Care about what? I don't spend my days cursing my parents for birthing me because that's not rational. That's all. Normal people aren't fucked up in the head like that.
Cursing parents is rational, it's way more rational than self help-like bullshit you're preaching. Targeting the root of the problem (birth) is the solution.

1. If your response is "I don't respect my parents because they committed the crime of birthing me," that's not a rational response to life.

2. What is the proper financial situation for having a child? If they can afford to raise you, you have no room to complain.
Giving birth is irrational and an animalistic act.

In order to respect my parents, I have to value the life they've given me and I don't because the life they gave me is shit. Their genes are shit.
I am saving this

yeah its illogical because your parents are subject to the same laws you are. They probably did not really decide who they ended up shagging up with, as much as the average incel does not decide not to have sex.
If you are consistent with the blackpill, you would have to apply lookism to good looking people as well - they did not chose to be like that, hence they cant be held accountable. Includes your parents of course.
They could have controlled their urge to breed. For not doing so, they deserve the disrespect.