Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate when i see tallfag sons heightmog their manlet dads

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
i didnt even reach my fathers height, hes like 5 inches taller than me why is god so unfair

tbh if i had a son by any chance, i would love if he heightmogs me

I'm one inch taller than my father, but my grandpas and great-grandpas heightmog me by 3-6 inches.

When I impregnate tall amazon stacies my offspring with height mog me.

I'm one inch taller than my father
im literally the unluckiest in the family , my sister is shorter than me by a single inch and my 2 older brothers both heightmog me by like 5-6 inches, :cryfeels:

Interesting how the younger brothers are often shorter, like all the height genes have been used up by the time you come around.

My dad fucked my height genetics man

Interesting how the younger brothers are often shorter, like all the height genes have been used up by the time you come around.
This might actually be true.

My dad is 5'10, my older brother is 5'8 and I'm 5'4. My dad's father was 6'0.

Interestingly enough my dad's brothers were shorter also, but moreso than my dad.

Last edited:
I'm one inch taller than my father, but my grandpas and great-grandpas heightmog me by 3-6 inches.
Same, I’m around the same height as 85 year old grandfather, and he can’t even stand straight without a cane, so he was definitely taller than me because he breeded with a 4’10 foid and made my father 5’2

Same, I’m around the same height as 85 year old grandfather, and he can’t even stand straight without a cane, so he was definitely taller than me because he breeded with a 4’10 foid and made my father 5’2
disgusting grand fathers we have. breeding with femlets fucking us over

height often times comed from the mother's side of the family

i didnt even reach my fathers height, hes like 5 inches taller than me why is god so unfair
I heightmog everyone in my immediate family and am still a manlet cuz rice, mang