Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i hate weed

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
The high from weed is very underwhelming. I don't feel euphoric at all. I just feel tired and a bit more relaxed. I was hoping I could use weed to help my depression but I guess not. I smoked a gram of high THC dispensary weed so it's not because i have bad weed

I hate black “people”

I hate black “people”
I suppose you're going to tell me you breath oxygen next? everyone hates blacks. even blacks hate blacks. no one cares if u hate blacks

The high from weed is very underwhelming. I don't feel euphoric at all. I just feel tired and a bit more relaxed. I was hoping I could use weed to help my depression but I guess not. I smoked a gram of high THC dispensary weed so it's not because i have bad weed
You should try dabs or edibles. The high from an edible can last you eight to twelve hours. Dabs are extremely potent but don’t last as long.

You should try dabs or edibles. The high from an edible can last you eight to twelve hours. Dabs are extremely potent but don’t last as long.
but shouldn't smoking weed be enough for me? It's my first time smoking weed I have no tolerance

I don’t know if it’s a thing but I didn’t feel anything the first two times I smoked week and my friend at the time said it was normal but then the third time I smoked it was the most high I’ve ever been

For me weed just causes anxiety. Maybe once in a fullmoon I could get a good high because they all haven't been bad but mostly its just ehh.

@Weed Thoughts?

Yeah, I'd say edible gummies from my own experience. Take last night; I got home really early from work while still experiencing the effects from just half an edible (I have them cut into 4ths to last longer), and I had a moment where t felt like I was 500 feet tall, and the kitchen was a city that I was towering over.

Yeah, I'd say edible gummies from my own experience. Take last night; I got home really early from work while still experiencing the effects from just half an edible (I have them cut into 4ths to last longer), and I had a moment where t felt like I was 500 feet tall, and the kitchen was a city that I was towering over.
Stay high my friend

St
but shouldn't smoking weed be enough for me? It's my first time smoking weed I have no tolerance
Start by smoking or vaping. Bongs hit the hardest and save your weed. If that gets old, then out with the edibles!

St

Start by smoking or vaping. Bongs hit the hardest and save your weed. If that gets old, then out with the edibles!
i am using a dry herb vape but im not getting high i think

First time? Supposedly first time it does not really kick in, also edibles are stronger supposedly.

Try it from a pen or blinker, it’s much stronger that way

The 2nd time I smoked weed I greened the fuck out with racing thoughts tripping so hard

I hate black “people”
I have loud ones living in my apartment building, Only thing that stops them is to blast blackmetal until they shut up and cant handle it anymore or let them run out of steam, This hoe even stands outside my doors stairwell at times yapping in her phone at 2 am
I just want my goddamn sleep, Luckily i havent heard her in a while and sometimes theres a man aswell there, I think theyre from uganda or something but we scandinavians arent really that loud so its kind of rude as a unspoken rule to be loud in scandinavia in an apartment or in general but many still breaks it especially the aboriginal refugees and some of them are ugly as fuck trucel material.