Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I hate Tyrone's around me

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Two different stories.

A few days ago I was in a tram and some ugly Arab man was just walking and minding his own business, a blonde woman told a Tyrone (Curaçaoan or Surinamese) that he was insulting women and suddenly he started beating up the Arab Incel, then the security came and kicked the Arab out. The Tyrone kept saying "You're a man and she's a woman so you're wrong" as if being a male (read incel) automatically invalidates whatever you do. Later the police was called and they all surrounded the Tyrone but the mudsharks around him started defending him and he got away without even a warning. Just disgusting.

Story 2 happened yesterday.

I was at a park with a toilet friend of mine and we passed an interracial family, it was a Tyronelet trying to improve his genes, he was a very muscular super dark Black man (likely from Suriname) and he was super short, but he had a tall blonde super-pale White wife who is ugly as hell, like next level 1/10 ugly. His children clearly height-mogged him, but they got their mother's ugly everything as well, I'm pretty sure that he thought that he'd be getting a tall half-White son (which he did) but his face was so hideous that not even all the height in the world could save him. His daughter was an obese half-sheboon so his Black genes ruined her too, though she was still standing head and shoulders above her father.

This is why you can't improve your gene pool based on maxxing on only a few stats, Tyronelet was clearly considered to be attractive for a Black man and excluding his height was an easy 8/10~9/10, but because he got a 1/10 ugly White woman his kids were all 3/10 Mullatx (is that a term people use?).

Does anyone else have stories about Tyrone's they hate? :blackpill:

You live in netherland?

You're lucky you don't live around a major US city like Detroit or Milwaukee. Those cities are chok full of Tyrones and Tyronelites