Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate twitch thot femoids.

• Thread starter TheMorticiansDream
  • Start date
T

TheMorticiansDream

Greycel
Sorry if this isn't the right section but i need to complain about these somewhere. Haven't been on this site since it was first made so not quite sure if this is acceptable, or the place to vent this. Recently i was talking to somebody about our shared hatred for these peices of shit. They complain like "ooooOOOOh men sexualize womens bodies" and all that stupid shit... then they shove their disgusting tits in the camera trying to get money off of people, like fuck off. Then you have chad saying "Oh no theyre epic they do nothing wrong theyre human too!!!" Thats all i have to say for now but i hate these femoids so much holy shit.

I hate twitch thots too, they have a better life and more money than me be doing nothing

I hate twitch thots too, they have a better life and more money than me be doing nothing
They have an army of white knights paying them to be thots bc it gets their pp hard

They have an army of white knights paying them to be thots bc it gets their pp hard

And we are a bunch of misogynistics and frustrated idiots if we said anything against it
they even accept money from 13 y/o childrens who steel credit card from they parents and who thinks they gonna get laid with them

I like Japanese cosplay girls they are kawaii.

agreed, the thots think its chaturbate or omegle.

I like Japanese cosplay girls they are kawaii.
they are useless and they can live without working just because they are females and have a good physic
they are also hypocrites they can act like they are cute and pure but in fact they thinks their public are disgusting and have been fucked by a lot of chads

they are useless and they can live without working just because they are females and have a good physic
they are also hypocrites they can act like they are cute and pure but in fact they thinks their public are disgusting and have been fucked by a lot of chads

Some of my favorite Japanese idols became college professors etc.. other jobs.

Free money for existing, on camera.

i just made a thread about this a bit ago. you cant get through to these idiots. some of these dudes are mods and orbit these hoes for yearsss and then you see them just delete their account or never come back. i want to message them that still have accounts and ask why they stopped orbiting and laugh at them.

Just thinking about twitch thots making hundreds of dollars a day doing nothing is pure ragefuel. I used to make twitch accounts with offensive names and follow them to try to drive viewers away but I was eventually IP banned

Just thinking about twitch thots making hundreds of dollars a day doing nothing is pure ragefuel. I used to make twitch accounts with offensive names and follow them to try to drive viewers away but I was eventually IP banned

Same here, I would make nicknames like Nikk_Kuurs and made them pronounce my name and clip it in order to try to get them banned.

And I hate those fucking cucks who actually donate money to those bitches even more.
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I hate the donating giga cucks even more :woke:

I never cared for twitch thots, I have no interest in them and I simply don't watch the streams. I think the thirsty cucks that watch and donate are one of the most pathetic beings on the planet.

Use a vpn (;

I never cared for twitch thots, I have no interest in them and I simply don't watch the streams. I think the thirsty cucks that watch and donate are one of the most pathetic beings on the planet.
Cant tell if i hate them or the thots more hmm

fuck those bitches

Men who donate to them are so pathetic tbh. After spending hundreds of $ the 3 second 'Thank you tehee :)' is apparently enogh validation for them to keep them in their orbit.
Numale2

I don't watch streams, but the mere fact that there are foids playing games, polluting the only space where I feel comfortable (outside of this forum) makes me shake with rage.

I wish someone would go ER on a streamer convention and actually went after femoid streamers rather than just randomly blowing away whomever is near.

If you guys want to see some suicide fuel, then look up rajjpatel on twitch. He streams stuff like "twitch tinder" where he invites the biggest thots you can find on this website which gets him many views. They judge a participant by his "bio" (sure lol) and appearance by swiping left or right. It is just a show, but they behave exactly like you would imagine. Chads get right swipes, ugly guys get a "he seems so nice but he is not my type" or "he is too short for me". Every time I see this shit I just want to jump out of a window.

I have fallen victim to one-itis for some of them, they seem so cute because they probably spend 1 hour getting ready and making sure lighting and camera is perfectly placed. Then spending 4-8 hours playing fortnite on a computer setup from one of her beta orbiters for free.

Then she says hi to you and hows your day and it feels good then she says it to the next guy and the next guy and the next guy, then her boyfriend comes home and fucks her in the pussy hard while you thought she was a sweet innocent angel or thats how she portrays herself and regret giving her your Amazon Prime sub.

Last edited:
Sorry if this isn't the right section but i need to complain about these somewhere. Haven't been on this site since it was first made so not quite sure if this is acceptable, or the place to vent this. Recently i was talking to somebody about our shared hatred for these peices of shit. They complain like "ooooOOOOh men sexualize womens bodies" and all that stupid shit... then they shove their disgusting tits in the camera trying to get money off of people, like fuck off. Then you have chad saying "Oh no theyre epic they do nothing wrong theyre human too!!!" Thats all i have to say for now but i hate these femoids so much holy shit.

They should just admit they're glorified camwhores and cut the shit