Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Turk foids

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Fuck my country. Look at these foids. In the picture, it says I'm studying in the faculty of law so you can divorce your husband. I really wanna play minEcRaft at these feminism marches.

Attachments

• resim_2021-11-27_182647.png
    resim_2021-11-27_182647.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 47
lol turks are major coperz, they think they are white :feelskek:

No country is safe anymore from western degeneracy huh... its over.

Turkish caliphate when?

Feminist must be raging after Erdogan decided to leave the Istambul Convention, I saw a documental in a french tv about Turkey during Erdogan's mandate and feminist seems to be very angry with Erdongan for leaving the convention

Minute 4:40 you can see a lot of feminist striking agains Erdogan (what they say btw?)

I disliked Erdogan exterior policy with Armenia and Greece but tbh i like Erdogan seems to try to stop the feminism in Turkey so i have a neutral opinion.

I guees more "pro-occidental" parties are also more favorable to women just like european parties are. Right?

btw i've heard that turks from Istambul, Marmara and Egeo coast are more "whiteskin" and closer to european mindset, than from the interior of Turkey who are more pro-Erdogan and looks like arabs.

Whats the diference between "meditarrean-look" women and "arabs-look" women?

Fuck those idiots who cope with that. We aren't white. We are sandniggerz.

Never. Simps, cucks, PUAs outnumber us.
What about Erdogan? May be he could ally with the musulims brothers so Turkey could be rulled under the Sharia law.
Fuck my country. Look at these foids. In the picture, it says I'm studying in the faculty of law so you can divorce your husband. I really wanna play minEcRaft at these feminism marches.
That photo is from the 25N? Is there feminist strikes in 25 November too?
btw the girls is beautifull.

Last edited: