Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I hate true crime-brained cunts that criminalize not being chad

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
There are few things I hate more. You know the type. Bitches that think their smelly, canine-creampied, fesikh holes, are so precious that every guy is waiting for their chance to rape. The uglier he is and the more niggerful his skin, the more scared the bitch is of his penis. The more affluent and white and statistically not in any danger the foid, the more likely she is to be one of these. With the current culture worshipping foid shit (literally), These anxiety disorder-ridden, paranoid attitudes are affirmed, which effectively criminalizes being a low value male (FUCKING LITERALLY https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/student-who-searched-how-make-20555360). Foids are treated as retarded children (when it suits them) and every man a potential probable child molester, rapist, serial killer. This was already the case but woke culture affirms and amplifies this to the current clown world levels we see today.

Alongside these Law And Order, serial killer documentary, JCS Psychology addicted bitches, have evolved a generation of pathetic simping, incel-in-denial, whiteknights who help uphold their mental illness, empowering the evilest cunts among them to weaponize their anxiety disorder against sub-chad men. In classic clownworld fashion, there is ALL the sympathy and outcry in the world for a foid's most minor discomforts and perceived slights, and all the scorn in the world for the man who hasn't spoken to anyone for months and is on the verge of suicide.

Last edited:
Fantasize about Chad doing it, smugly daydream about the revenge they'd take on sub 6s who'd try. I don't think it's just them legitimately being so anxious and paranoid that they think an ugly man touching them on the arm in an attempt to speak to them is sexual assault and attempted rape, it's also largely a calculated way for them to get revenge at someone they're disgusted by physically and so think shouldn't have even the slightest crumb of female attention. :feelshaha:

Fantasize about Chad doing it, smugly daydream about the revenge they'd take on sub 6s who'd try. I don't think it's just them legitimately being so anxious and paranoid that they think an ugly man touching them on the arm in an attempt to speak to them is sexual assault and attempted rape, it's also largely a calculated way for them to get revenge at someone they're disgusted by physically and so think shouldn't have even the slightest crumb of female attention. :feelshaha:
They definitely weaponize it a lot to socially crucify guys they don't like. Super sadistic form of warfare. God how they desERve something real to be scared of when they blatantly do this.

Last edited:
but he is in the wrong here. If a person doesnt want you touching them or their property it is justified. This goes for both men and women.

Leave people and property alone who dont want you near them and you will have no problems. If he had done that in an islamic country he would have got beaten up by the foids family.

plus by the way he is HTN or chad lite. Tall, squarish jaw(kind of at least), obviously from a middle class family at worst if not higher due to location. So not truecel

Btw nothing will even happen to him in court. He didnt touch her boobs just arm. He will get a restraining order and warning.

but he is in the wrong here. If a person doesnt want you touching them or their property it is justified. This goes for both men and women.

Leave people and property alone who dont want you near them and you will have no problems. If he had done that in an islamic country he would have got beaten up by the foids family.

Those types of paranoid cunts are the reason why I stopped using the Youtube videos which read Reddit stories as ambient noise when doing something else. At this point, over half of those could be summed up as, "A non-Chad male existed in my vicinity for a moment:foidSoy::foidSoy:, I will never be the same and am still recovering:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

The more affluent and white and statistically not in any danger the foid, the more likely she is to be one of these.
Which is quite funny since there's at least one study which found not only that there's no real gender difference in terms of sexual violence, but that it's being white and being wealthy which correlates with the perpetration of that, meaning that those self-obsessed, paranoid, wealthy white cunts are probably more likely to rape someone than the underprivileged incels and normies they see as rapists.

For example, a 2013 study performed in the US with a thousand teens and young adults between the ages of 14 and 21, has reported that the proportion of girls and young women who committed the same sexual harassment types as males was the same as in males – 9% – and that the females’ harassment was directed primarily, like the males’, toward the opposite sex. The risk factors for sexually harassing were not at all “being male,” but rather, being white and being wealthy.

Just more of that typical female projection, I'd say:feelsugh:.

Which is quite funny since there's at least one study which found not only that there's no real gender difference in terms of sexual violence, but that it's being white and being wealthy which correlates with the perpetration of that, meaning that those self-obsessed, paranoid, wealthy white cunts are probably more likely to rape someone than the underprivileged incels and normies they see as rapists.
white women proving themselves to be the most degenerate once again