Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate traits that hide people's bad genetics

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
It's so fucking annoying. You have guys that have 6inch dicks flaccid and then when they're erect they grow barely at all, yet they think their dicks are massive because they think all males are the same and their dick doesn't grow at all when erect. Then you have guys with micro penis when flaccid that grow to 8+ inches. Girls will stare at your crotch and if your dick is tiny flaccid they will think you have a tiny dick. You have guys that have absolute garbage frames or are weak as fuck, but because they store the majority of fat in their arms and wrist people think they're massive and strong. I could out lift and beat my friend in wrestling, yet his girlfriend thought that I was weak as fuck and he could beat me up because he stores fat in his arms and wrist even though I have definition in my arms it doesn't matter because before lifting weights I had holocaust survivor arms. The biggest trait that I hate the most is early puberty. This is the most broken as fuck thing in the world. You have guys that are ugly as fuck now and short that got free insta pussy and took girls virginities because they went through puberty early so were in the top percentile in height, had bigger frames than everyone, and the bones in their face were more defined compared to everyone else's baby face.

Yeah, the universe is pretty fuckin' gay.

Man, I have the flaccid penis shit going on. Average size dick but its small af when not hard. Yet another thing to self conscious about.

You have guys that have 6inch dicks flaccid and then when they're erect they grow barely at all, yet they think their dicks are massive because they think all males are the same and their dick doesn't grow at all when erect. Then you have guys with micro penis when flaccid that grow to 8+ inches. Girls will stare at your crotch and if your dick is tiny flaccid they will think you have a tiny dick.

That didn't even cross my mind before. How big of an autist must you be to think about something like that?

Life is a long road to death.

Man, I have the flaccid penis shit going on. Average size dick but its small af when not hard. Yet another thing to self conscious about.
Legit It's over

Man, I have the flaccid penis shit going on. Average size dick but its small af when not hard. Yet another thing to self conscious about.[/QUOTE
This... But what's average tho? Is it 7"? I hope so

....if 7" is average I'm outta this world.

High IQ post.

I think I read some med report how 5.5-6 is average but of course most foids want monster horse cock

Same

It's so fucking annoying. You have guys that have 6inch dicks flaccid and then when they're erect they grow barely at all, yet they think their dicks are massive because they think all males are the same and their dick doesn't grow at all when erect. Then you have guys with micro penis when flaccid that grow to 8+ inches. Girls will stare at your crotch and if your dick is tiny flaccid they will think you have a tiny dick. You have guys that have absolute garbage frames or are weak as fuck, but because they store the majority of fat in their arms and wrist people think they're massive and strong. I could out lift and beat my friend in wrestling, yet his girlfriend thought that I was weak as fuck and he could beat me up because he stores fat in his arms and wrist even though I have definition in my arms it doesn't matter because before lifting weights I had holocaust survivor arms. The biggest trait that I hate the most is early puberty. This is the most broken as fuck thing in the world. You have guys that are ugly as fuck now and short that got free insta pussy and took girls virginities because they went through puberty early so were in the top percentile in height, had bigger frames than everyone, and the bones in their face were more defined compared to everyone else's baby face.
I hate people who dont use spacing tbh.

Being a framecel is almost as bad as being a manlet, it's even worse when you're a framecel and a manlet, I know a kid at school who's both and I always see him getting rejected. It's kinda funny how he never gives up though.

Girls will stare at your crotch and if your dick is tiny flaccid they will think you have a tiny dick.
Grower pride world wide, foids can hate but at the end of the day they're just demonstrating their failure to understand male anatomy.