Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate this

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Stuff like this:
I ask: "do you still have the video of it saved on your phone?" cunt: "OBVIOUSLY"

I ask in lesson just to check: "the answer to 1+1 was 2 right?" cunt: "yeh are you stupid or something?" (question is harder obviously)

Those are kinda bad examples but cba to type more cuz I think u get it. stuff like this happens so often where a simple question or statement I say gets a cunty reply like this and it's forced me to make everything I say pointlessly longer so there's nothing they can do to turn it into a way to make me look stupid n stuff and it fuckin annoying.

Anywun else get dis?

If you need to ask a question, ask the nearest man, females are naturally inclined to be less straightforward and take it as some kind of advance on them.

If you need to ask a question, ask the nearest man, females are naturally inclined to be less straightforward and take it as some kind of advance on them.
Yeah asking them a question as a LVM is practically rape.

Yeah asking them a question as a LVM is practically rape.
I swear, if any incel works(JFL) at a job that involves communicating with females on a regular basis, his life will be a living hell before he's sent to life in prison.

I swear, if any incel works(JFL) at a job that involves communicating with females on a regular basis, his life will be a living hell before he's sent to life in prison.

I did.

It was cancer

I swear, if any incel works(JFL) at a job that involves communicating with females on a regular basis, his life will be a living hell
Femoids talk to incels the way Michael Vick talked to his pitbulls.

I don't talk to females

Might I ask what job it was?

Any stories you can share with us?

It is very painful past I dont want talk about it. But one time I told a foid manager it is so unfair that I have to do all the manual labour tasks and all the shit jobs and she said because shes a woman and the women cant do it, the man should do it. Ok, then you should be paid less bitch.