Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate this

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
I hate the fact that I will not be loved because I know I am worth something , it's not about sex but validation. I don't have any friends , I have some but they meet me like once a month or once in two months , I know that I have different views and I am fun to hangout with. I am special , I am different , I am deserving of love , I love myself and therefore I know that there is someone out there who loves me. I hate it that all of you fags say that it's over for us curries and that we will not be loved , I don't want to hear it , I am sick of it. I want hope , I want this to end , why can't we all be loved , I know that I am worth it why can't people see it. Surely my looksmax could notice me , maybe if I try pickup some chick would date me ahhhhhhh. I hate the blackpill before all this I didn't give a shit about getting laid , I was planning on becoming a celebate my whole life but after learning I am ugly and that I won't be loved, it drives me mad with despair it's not the fact that I want to have sex and be loved but rather I can't be loved and be validated by sex , I have been denied something and it hurts.

Man, let’s hope to hell that it isn’t over for you, man, because that would just suck total ass. Male suicide rates are only going to increase. It’s over for a large population of men and that is just the way it is, sadly.

Theres really few things I don't hate

Become a swani. Every currycel should yoga max. I am fellow curry and would advise u to

It's about sex and validation