Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate this motherfucking celebrity

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★
I hate. HATE. this nigga jacob elordi. This actor/celebrity is the worst thing to ever fucking exist in the eyes of cinema.

this might be a "water is wet" post or a chad hate post. But I just can't help but realize how much I hate this celebrity.

It's one thing for him to be a 6'5 caucasian chad genetic lottery winner. It's ANOTHER thing for him to be the primary focus of gen z, as a main character on one of the most famous shows among gen Z (euphoria) where all he does is cheat and be chad and fuck multiple foids and do everything inceltears tells us incels we shouldn't do.

Every foid I used to know has worshipped this motherfucker PUBLICLY on their social medias. I was just browsing the twitter of this one black girl (i am a deathnic) I was really attracted to and she made a post where she says she would let this motherfucker do whatever he wants to her.

I should be used to seeing this chad worship play out but COME FUCKING ON. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:must they CONSTANTLY remind us that they worship white chads even though they tell us they don't, they gaslight us into saying we need to be nice and pay money and one day a foid will choose us to betabuxx after fucking endless chads.

And the worst part is motherfuckers like this chad jacob elordi actor whatever know this, they don't give a shit, and they actively treat women like floormats. I feel like i'm thirsty for water, and i'm forced to watch a man drown in it and hate water. knowing I'll never get a drop in my life.

read the comments of this gay platform for ropefuel:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@editsldr/video/7134115014197267717?q=alexa%20and%20nate&t=1721438585293

There's a fucking tiktok that's even more popular than that one, it has 20 MILLION VIEWS. And it's literally foids worshipping his height alone. JFL

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@urfuturegff_/video/7332532857757355297

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal, hopefully the norwood reaper knocks on his door very soon.

I hate him, too now.

Chad can't lose.

I've never heard of this retard but I hate him.

hope he rots and decays

Very soon the bare minimum acceptable height difference will be dick sucking height for the foid

i hate all celebrities

Comments are Ragefuel :reeeeee: :reeeeee: