Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I hate this fucking country!

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★★★
I fucking hate Colombia so much and the local foids, as a mentalcel and locationcel I might as well LDAR :feelstrash: unless I change my mind. Gosh those local foids piss me off so much I hate them all and I wish Vladimir Puttin would be interested in invading and destroying Colombia. ( in gta 5)

This fucking country needs to be destroyed and too bad Vladimir didn’t invade shit hole instead of Ukraine I want all of those dark skinned Colombian foids get all of them kill all mestiza foids (in video game). :feelsdevil::feelsLSD::reeeeee:

I’m forced to accept this country as my home as much as I hate this shithole. Maybe for the rest of my life unless I could leave or try foids from other countries because these foids ignore my dms when I message them on Instagram after I try to talk to them. :feelssus: :feelstrash:

I bet they’re talking to Chads while they’re ignoring me and indirectly rejecting me unless I can move out, then, it’s over and LDAR for me until something happens, like he changes his mind since my dad said he wants to live here in this shit hole for the rest of our lives!

I’m so antiColombian foid incel misogynist!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee: Fuck all of those foids !!! I hope they die and I don’t care if they’re pretty at this point they all deserve death and hatred especially my dentist (in Minecraft) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

South America will probably be one of the safer places if nukes fall, which aren't complete shitholes. I'm afraid not even WW3 would end your suffering

South America will probably be one of the safer places if nukes fall, which aren't complete shitholes. I'm afraid not even WW3 would end your suffering
Fuck this continent probably more like remote islands will

are you mestizo or castizo, indio, black whatever ?

how much truth is due to colombia hunting naive sexpats ?

Just harvest some devils tree pollen or grind up some seeds or however that works and go er, and be forgotten afterwards...

are you mestizo or castizo, indio, black whatever ?

how much truth is due to colombia hunting naive sexpats ?
I don’t know how much truth it is to hold but I hate them any way so I’m not so interested in finding out

Just harvest some devils tree pollen or grind up some seeds or however that works and go er, and be forgotten afterwards...
Won’t do that

Can you Neet there atleast ?

I fucking hate Colombia so much and the local foids, as a mentalcel and locationcel I might as well LDAR :feelstrash: unless I change my mind. Gosh those local foids piss me off so much I hate them all and I wish Vladimir Puttin would be interested in invading and destroying Colombia. ( in gta 5)

This fucking country needs to be destroyed and too bad Vladimir didn’t invade shit hole instead of Ukraine I want all of those dark skinned Colombian foids get all of them kill all mestiza foids (in video game). :feelsdevil::feelsLSD::reeeeee:

I’m forced to accept this country as my home as much as I hate this shithole. Maybe for the rest of my life unless I could leave or try foids from other countries because these foids ignore my dms when I message them on Instagram after I try to talk to them. :feelssus: :feelstrash:

I bet they’re talking to Chads while they’re ignoring me and indirectly rejecting me unless I can move out, then, it’s over and LDAR for me until something happens, like he changes his mind since my dad said he wants to live here in this shit hole for the rest of our lives!

I’m so antiColombian foid incel misogynist!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee: Fuck all of those foids !!! I hope they die and I don’t care if they’re pretty at this point they all deserve death and hatred especially my dentist (in Minecraft) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Is it true that the dark skin latina foids crave white guys????

What kind of mentalcel are you?

Is it true that the dark skin latina foids crave white guys????
Yep, just like thier Asian counterparts. They're gold diggers and only want handsome white men

*cuntry

Colombia is a no go zone for even passport bros-- they just fucking kill you brually

Colombia is a no go zone for even passport bros-- they just fucking kill you brually
I hope My dad changes his mine in the near future because yeah sometimes I don't feel safe here. Please pray for me to move out like if we only live hear a few years

Last edited:
Were you born with them or are they a result of you not being socialized properly?
I don't remember how I got it but I always struggle making friends and that includes the struggle with rejection from foids. Including them calling me creepy

Last edited:
It's like this everywhere. your not in the wrong country. your in the wrong planet.

Does your dad pressure you to find a gf?
Not anymore but he did when I was younger. I just gave up on dating. Because of thier Americanized and local foids dating NT normies and Chads here

What exactly happened to you?
I hate feminist and lesbian foids. Plus most people especially if they don't cared about me from loving them only to just turned out Acquaintances who never cared about me and people who were being fake friends and so I hate people back that don't like me

Last edited:
I hate those insensitive uncompassionate and unempathetic people so I would say both especially big city people they are sick rats. I hate most people. Plus I hate feminist and lesbian foids. Plus most people especially if they don't cared about me from loving them only to just turned out Acquaintances who never cared about me and people who were being fake friends and so I hate people back that don't like me
Indeed, the only person who truly cares about you in this life is yourself. No one else does. That's the harsh reality.

Indeed, the only person who truly cares about you in this life is yourself. No one else does. That's the harsh reality.
Yep I can't wait for a nuclear war or for a Astrid to hit earth

Yep I can't wait for a nuclear war or for a Astrid to hit earth
I don't think it's necessary to do such a thing since we are all destined to die eventually. All we can do is enjoy our insignificant lives as much as possible.

I don't remember how I got it but I always struggle making friends and that includes the struggle with rejection from foids. Including them calling me creepy

Do you go out trying to get people to be your friend like a simp by approaching people for conversation, or do you wait for others to come to you?

Do you go out trying to get people to be your friend like a simp by approaching people for conversation, or do you wait for others to come to you?
Bro I'm a misanthrope neither way. I don't want people to approach me nor do I approach people. so I just become more selective on who I want to become friends with due to rejection and ostracization from past experiences. fuck every one! :feelssus:

Bro I'm a misanthrope neither way. I don't want people to approach me nor do I approach people. so I just become more selective on who I want to become friends with due to rejection and ostracization from past experiences. fuck every one! :feelssus:

Sounds just like me. I don't get LTNs that are still friendly and outgoing, they must have to endure a lot of bullying and dirty looks just to make the friends that they have, it's like simping for pussy, but that have to do it just for a platonic relationship.

I'm surprised you ended up this way in Colombia. I find Latin people easier to talk to than white Americans.

Sounds just like me. I don't get LTNs that are still friendly and outgoing, they must have to endure a lot of bullying and dirty looks just to make the friends that they have, it's like simping for pussy, but that have to do it just for a platonic relationship.

I'm surprised you ended up this way in Colombia. I find Latin people easier to talk to than white Americans.
Haha no! If you ended up in a bad environment you're going to end up like that especially if you weren't very likable and only receive disliked, hatred towards you, and no one was interested on being your friend from past experience. I agree, Americans both black and white were assholes from my experience as well. After all if I wasn't like this especially because I'm a hateful person. I wouldn't be on here

Last edited: