Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate this cucked existence.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
my dad gave me something and when i commented on the quality of it he said" if it wasnt shitty i wouldnt have gave it to you"

this just proves that he likes my siblings more and has always had something against me ropefuel tbh.

The world is set against you at evERy level, if you are subhuman. That is just an observable fact and truth of the world.

The world is set against you at evERy level, if you are subhuman. That is just an observable fact and truth of the world.
non nt trait. people were annoyed with you even in ELEMENTARY school.

i dont even feel like i have a family.

i dont think i can take being the black sheep anymore. i am sick of this fucking cucked existence where i am always being shit on for simply existing.

its one thing to be excluded from having friends but when your own family doesnt like you its rope fuel. i fucking hate life.

i dont think i can take being the black sheep anymore. i am sick of this fucking cucked existence where i am always being shit on for simply existing.
2 more weeks. right? yeah youll see me posting here complaining about getting fucked over by life.

fucking stupid retarded shit life where im never at peace.

Family sucks. Dad's especially suck more often than not.

I hate it too cant stop fucking crying right now i was holding my emotions so fucking much i just let it go im so depressed have been for a couple days tired no meaning to do anything be be online rot ldar sleep im so tired of existing i wish i didnt experience this its terrible so bored of life:cryfeels:

isn't he being sarcastic? anyway being the favorite shouldn't be your focus assuming ur not a kid or teen. if ur an adult your focus should be to leechmaxx as long as possible :feelshmm:

I just take copium pills 24/7

If it wasn't for the internet to cope with I'd rope by now

my dad gave me something and when i commented on the quality of it he said" if it wasnt shitty i wouldnt have gave it to you"
That’s horrible

OvER for handmedowncels

i cope nothing else to do im always failing at everything i do thats not rotting online i try not to act retarded which fails all the time life really does hate me

i cope nothing else to do im always failing at everything i do thats not rotting online i try not to act retarded which fails all the time life really does hate me
try delta 8 thc.

Sorry bro. This is sad. It doesn't sound like a character building lesson for yourself, but of a bad relationship. Fathers should provide the best resources and opportunities for their children. Again, sorry.

Sorry bro. This is sad. It doesn't sound like a character building lesson for yourself, but of a bad relationship. Fathers should provide the best resources and opportunities for their children. Again, sorry.
i still love him man. just was venting hes good.